Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best makeeffort Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best makeeffort Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love quotes that will make her cry, sad friendship quotes that make you cry, how to make a gf, make him like you, go ahead make my day,

• 16 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To satisfy both my mind and heart in every situation! Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To keep myself busy 
All the time.. 
 Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
to let my words flow Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
To realize more weird things than better as it is more dominant in this magical film show of universe Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
to keep the relationship between friends, relatives alive,
But once I realise the other person is not taking any efforts,
I don't look there twice.  Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Something 
With 
Everything,
And 
Maybe 
Nothing 
With 
Something, 
All about 
The 
Beautiful 
Thinking.  Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayush Singh (Speeding._Bullet)

read more
To stay true to myself and to my parents,
To take responsibility for my mistakes 
To control my ego poisoning my thoughts,
To never do such deeds that can harm the integrity of my parents,
In the end to be decent and selfless.

—Ayush Singh— Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

AYUSH SINGH

read more
To stay true to myself and to my parents,
To take responsibility for my mistakes 
To control my ego poisoning my thoughts,
To never do such deeds that can harm the integrity of my parents,
In the end to be decent and selfless.

—Ayush Singh— Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monalisa Guje

Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monagujequotes #monalisaguje

read more
To keep people bonded. Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine
#monagujequotes #monalisaguje

Aditi Mishra

read more
To make everyone's Happy. Tell us about yourself. What do you make an effort for? #aboutme #makeeffort  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification