Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndwow Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndwow Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 67 Followers
  • 253 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Sanchali Desai

Hola night owls! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :) #dndwow411 #yqdnd #yqbaba #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
 I talk to the stars at night❤️ 🌃 
 They make me smile 
They wait for me , listen to me ... 
All I have is they ( Stars) 
They teach me to shine 
Without them ( Stars) My life would be filled with darkness because all I have is them ( Stars) I never want to loose them ( Stars) ❤️✨ Hola night owls!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow prompt and share your #nightmusings with us :)

#dndwow411 #yqdnd #yqbaba #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Sanchali Desai

Hello writers! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts. #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow410 #musings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
 Life is like a photography focus on beautiful things  Hello writers! 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts. 

#yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow410 #musings 
   #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning writers! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us:) #dndwow417 #musingtime #yqbaba #yqdnd #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Walk into the garden of flowers
Where the gardener nurtures
And the flower blooms— % & Good morning writers!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us:)

#dndwow417 #musingtime #yqbaba 
#yqdnd #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello writers ! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts. #yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow406 #musings #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Standing near the seashore
All alone being insentient 
Looking at the waves touching  my feet
Gloomy mind cry expressing 
With extreme emotion 
Sometimes When I loose patience  
I wonder to go inside and die
But I promised my mother I won't do that
Because life is precious with GODs gift
a moment's silence was followed 
by whoops of delight Hello writers ! 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts. 

#yqbaba #yqdnd #dndwow406 #musings  #YourQuoteAndMine

ಮೌನ

Hello writers! ❤ Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us. #dndwow188 #yqdnd #yqbaba #yqquotes #collabwithdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters...#ಮೌನಗೌರಿ Collaborating with VKN

read more
ಮೌನವೇ ಈಗೀಗ
ಆಪ್ತವಾಗಿವೆ ನೋಡು
ಮನವ ಕದಡುವ 
ಮಾತುಗಳಿಗಿಂತ
 Hello writers! ❤

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us. 

#dndwow188 #yqdnd #yqbaba #yqquotes #collabwithdnd   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters...#ಮೌನಗೌರಿ 
Collaborating with VKN

Nandipati Kalyani

Hello writers! Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us. #dndwow220 #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #musingtime #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more

Better to enjoy alone 
than in the company 
of people who gossips 
about others behind 
their back Hello writers!

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and share your thoughts with us.

#dndwow220 #yqdnd #collabwithdnd 
#musingtime #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nandipati Kalyani

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and add your beautiful musings. ❤ #dndwow106 #yqdnd #yqbaba #musings #oneliner #collabwithdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
FLOWERS are 
often given 
as a sign of affection Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow background and add your beautiful musings. ❤

#dndwow106 #yqdnd #yqbaba #musings #oneliner #collabwithdnd  #YourQuoteAndMine

Springblossoms

Lands of blue: mother Gulf: child surrounded by his mother's love Want to hibernate from world's chaos and want to sleep in mother's serene lap to rejuvenate mind. #Haiku and #acrosticpoem Happy mother's day ♥️😍🌺✨ #MothersDay #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndwow #dndwow214

read more
Hibernating to
Affectionate dwelling of
Peaceful lands of blue.

Pulverizing sky
Yielding magenta waves of
Motherhood hereby.

Opulent adore;
Tantalizing soul again
Heaven galore.

Effervescent touch,
Rejuvenates heart, imparts
Sonorous so much.

Dainty luster of
Affable smiles, amplifies
Yard of blissful gulf.  Lands of blue: mother 
Gulf: child surrounded by his mother's love

Want to hibernate from world's chaos and want to sleep in mother's serene lap to rejuvenate mind. 

#haiku and #acrosticpoem 

Happy mother's day ♥️😍🌺✨

Springblossoms

Though I have one body But I'm opposite. A boy by sex And a girl by gender. To whom I should surrender? To the hormones; my psychosocial urges? Or to the genital organs As society would discriminate me #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndwow #dndwow168

read more
From childhood I was fascinated by
My mom's saree, the colours, the patterns,
The beauty of variety of dresses
And ornaments.
I have seen the night sky draping itself
With many stars of twinkling colours
And at last wearing the most 
Precious pendant: the moon!
I have seen the sky wearing
Clouds as bangles coloured by 
The magical sun.
I have seen the sky wearing
Rainbows as earrings.
No! I'm not allowed to enjoy this
Because I'm a boy!
(Please read the caption...) Though I have one body
But I'm opposite.
A boy by sex
And a girl by gender.
To whom I should surrender?
To the hormones; my psychosocial urges?
Or to the genital organs 
As society would discriminate me

Chitra Iyer

Good evening writers! We're back with #dndwow 😌 Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow425 background and spill your musings and poems on the canvas. #yqbaba #yqdnd #musingtime #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
They were searching for colors of happiness in the pallette of pain and life revealed to them the chaos within. 
Helplessness was shrieking in silence unaware that help was just a smile away. 
 Good evening writers!

We're back with #dndwow 😌
Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndwow425 background and spill your musings and poems on the canvas.

#yqbaba #yqdnd #musingtime #poemtime

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification