Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LifeClassroom Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LifeClassroom Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LifeClassroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Where you happen to come into the presence  of different persons with different lessons with different experiences  in different time Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LifeClassroom #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LifeClassroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

In which excellence  of each student depends on his willingness to learn and work upon it..  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it teaches 
be attentive
else you will be punished
with suitable punishment
till you learn
your lesson by heart Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

read more
Life is a classroom, 
Without teacher. 
Where people learn, 
How to live in conditions. 
 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Sanan

read more
It makes you what you focus
So be careful before teaching your mind Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Where  
Teacher Always ask questions Which are out of course Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Akthari Begum

read more
From Everyday lesson 
Is a teacher and the 
Capacity of learning is
With Every subject with
A beautiful friends with this
Class.  Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Where Experience is the Teacher 
and
Mistakes are the lessons. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Monalisa Guje

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LifeClassroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #monalisaguje #monalisaguje

read more
You have fun,
You have experiences
But you also have an exam. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#monalisaguje #monalisaguje

Vineet Sharma

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #LifeClassroom #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #vineetvicky #marchjournals #encoreekkhwab

read more
where the old,
Mentors the young,
The young,
Energises the old,
And all these,
Refreshes the Soul. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

#vineetvicky #marchjournals #encoreekkhwab
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification