Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wishtomeet Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wishtomeet Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wish you happy birthday, good morning wish you a great day, wish you happy birthday in telugu, i wish i never met you poem, wish you a very happy onam,

• 28 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #wishtomeet Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
In this lock down

Atleast in my dreams... Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #wishtomeet

Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #wishtomeet Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
At the intersection of joy n tears coz they both need each other, follow one another and meet inside the other, each giving way to the other to take over.
I wish I could meet you like they do and stay forever together, giving the right amount of space to one another.. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Gita Khanna

read more
It's been months since you joined our office, nothing more has transpired between us, more than a hello, a smile. 
I wish I could meet you over a cup of tea after office hours
Is it asking for too much? If your answer should be in the negative. . It's still fine.. No issue. .. 

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

cressy adoline

Just to complete the prompt 😉😅 Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March. Today, collab and write a #lovepoem. #wishtomeet Font: Crimson Italic, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I could know you more
I could hear your thoughts,
your goals and even your small
Desires about your life and share
My love and kindness with you forever!  Just to complete the prompt 😉😅

Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Shaista Shaikh

#wishtomeet...

read more
Pass hoke bi pass ni ho
Saath ho ke bi saath ni ho
Dil tadapta hai Milne ko tujhse 
Lekin shayad taqdeer hi hai naraaz hai     mujhse...... #wishtomeet...

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
for the last time
once again
like passionate lovers
welcoming with your smile
fingers hugging till it sweats
and end with fake promises Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Aahaan

read more
And tell you how much I still fall for you.  Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Unexpectedly 
Where there will be showers 
Of blessings in the form
Of rain and winds blowing 
Making the wonderful music 
In the air 
Those flowers falling on our 
Paths 
Making it the most 
Amazing moment of life Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
beyond the realms of time, space and energy transcending material moh-maya to be united in spirit forever. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
A chance encounter,
Or predestined,
I never could get,
The reason behind.
But you refused,
To leave my mind since then.
How I wish,
I could meet you again. Welcome to the day 26 of #YoReWriMo or the YourQuote Remix Writing Month i.e March.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification