Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youremindme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youremindme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the happy time
I felt with you.
Your absence
is absence of happiness.
Now I feel
the void of any feelings.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Soulmate (Yuhee)

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'Archie' the flirty one  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
the everlasting loyalty and faith.
You remind me of 
immortality of pure love.
You remind me of 
endless trust and lifelong commitment.
You remind me of
trueness of emotions.
You remind me of 
eternal friendship.
You remind me of
the bliss of togetherness.

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #poem love #hindipoetry #gujaratiquotes

read more
School days
 that we spent together as a child.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #poem #love #hindipoetry #gujaratiquotes

Ami

read more
                                              a sweet angel
Who commands my heart and me
Whose omnipresence exhilarates me divinely

You remind me of a vibrant flower
The emblem of fragrant purity
Blooming into celestial beauty

You remind me of a balmy breeze
Encapsulating me in its embrace
Alluring me with tingling, sweet caresses It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mohammad Aslam

read more
My fate line,
Which mostly goes 
Opposite of my will path till now. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Harikumar KP

read more
The day which start our love It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 the days when I didn’t write quotes It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
My lost thing.....lost in last week.... It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
you remind me of 
our first meeting
that drizzle raining
first rain shower
first feeling of love
it's raining today again
each rain drop reminding me
our all precious moment. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #youremindme  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification