Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourphotographs Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourphotographs Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 24 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Khait Ul Abyaz

Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs Everything comes into focus on June 29th each year when we recognize National Camera Day. The day commemorates photographs, the camera, and their invention. #NationalCameraDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
occupy the space in my phone
no matter if you are not there 
in my life anymore

Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Everything comes into focus on June 29th each year when we recognize National Camera Day. The day commemorates photographs, the camera, and their invention. #NationalCameraDay #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Madhu Jain

Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs Everything comes into focus on June 29th each year when we recognize National Camera Day. The day commemorates photographs, the camera, and their invention. #NationalCameraDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
depicts the presence of you.  Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Everything comes into focus on June 29th each year when we recognize National Camera Day. The day commemorates photographs, the camera, and their invention. #NationalCameraDay #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
hold a place in me
 Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Penman

read more
Waiting to get burned
But I can't burn photos of person
I loved the most
Just because she betrayed me Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Nitesh Prajapati

Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs Everything comes into focus on June 29th each year when we recognize National Camera Day. The day commemorates photographs, the camera, and their invention. #NationalCameraDay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #Gulzar

read more
in my diary. 
Whenever I'm upset I open my diary... 

#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #gulzar

Akthari Begum

read more
Good nice and 
More nice and the 
Really reality is the 
Beautiful beauty with
This photographs with in
Itself. Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Ami

read more
traumatize me
You were my obsessive compulsion
But I was just your gaudy plaything
Underneath the gloom of betrayal
My heart exasperates for fresh air
You wrenched my steadfast love
Stabbed my audacious trust
I am overwhelmed with guilt
Of quitting the world for the pseudo-world you promised
I never knew that your emerald eyes 
Are laden with lustre of intrigue
I never knew that your vivacious voice
Is honeyed with bitter falsehood
My feelings have withered now
I burn in my hot tears
And deep inside me
I look for a place to hide myself. Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
leave me mesmerized, even in my worst mood. Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Bhoomi Anand

read more
Are on my phone,on my diary...
Your photographs still remind 
Me how I loved ....how I fallen in love
How I learnt to love....
Your photographs remind me 
The first day,the first moment
When I fallen in love with you...
They remind me how we 
Used to express our love...
You left...but photographs didn't
You left...but memories didn't..
They still sting like thorns
In my heart.... Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

Saahasa Ravi

read more
hang out in
My heart ❤️..
You may be far 
Away from me...
But each and every
Thing you left for me....
Are safe with me ..
And my heart ❤️ Today's National Camera Day. Photographs are a gateway to memories. Tell us about how looking at photographs of people, places and things give you nostalgic feelings. Collab and complete this #lovepoem. #yourphotographs 

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification