Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best TellMeTheStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best TellMeTheStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about songs to tell someone you love them, tell me love you, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, you tell meaning in hindi, plzz tell me,

• 17 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Fairy Lights

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #philosophy love #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
A Beautiful World
that
I have always desired 
Where the conspiracy, against Caesar, did not end with the sad
"Et tu Brute...?"  
The World where, 
Romeo and Juliet,have a 
'Happily Ever After' 
The World where 
No Sita is asked to,
'prove her purity'
The World where 
No Father is allowed to,
leave behind His Daughter. Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #philosophy #love #yqbaba #yqdidi

Mir Sohail

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I usually love inspiring stories about everything a human being goes through life because they make me stronger, emotional, enthusiastic and gives me optimistic vision about life Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a king who never won a battle. 
a king that battled many time 
But lost in every battle. 
Who was not praised by his followers 
His wife left him, 
His children abandoned him
Still smile never left his face. 
If you have a story of that king 
Do tell me
And tell me 
How he kept his smile alive... Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

கவிக்குயில் கண்மணி

read more
The hidden secrets which 
is still remains unopened❣️...
Tell me the story of this evolutionary world...which seems harder to understand but goes deeper as sèã!✨...
 Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Waves of writing

read more
your story have you ever seen ,

the conversation between full dustbin and empty stomach! Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
how you survived
the days when you
had only few pennies
in your pocket. 
Because those are the
days which teaches, 
what life actually is, 
what people actually are, 
and what best you can do, 
in your life for
your survival.  Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
of a word, who loses its way,
sometimes seen here and there,
a shooting star somewhere,
it has something to say.

'Hope', straggling along,
hopelessness keeping it at bay. Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Kasim Crestfallen

Typed a long paragraph....
'backspaced all'

"Happy birthday" sent. #tellmethestory #poemtime #conversation #yqbaba #love
#tinytales #yqdidi #motivation

Aruna Menon

Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #TellMeTheStory #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #arunawrites #ripplesnreflections

read more
A love so bright 
It had to be right
Could something so perfect
Be called out as imperfect
To hear the story of love 
is to hear the story of life
Tell me the story of a love so poignant
It makes every breath more significant Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
#arunawrites 
#ripplesnreflections

Sajal preet

read more
Time.....
Time what we call God
Time is life to death
Time is our memories to dreams
Time can heal all the pains
Time can shows all the real face.

Everything is of time 
& Time is everything

Time is what we called a "GOD" Write a poem asking someone to tell you a story. Talk about the kind of stories you want to listen. #tellmethestory #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification