Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youdidnttellme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youdidnttellme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 35 Followers
  • 38 Stories

DhEeR

Sai Sameera Voleti

love life #brokenlove #yourquotebaba Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tell you what, that I love you??
You were my everything,
But you remained as a 
stranger till the end #love #life #brokenlove #yourquotebaba

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bliss Rosetta

Searching for the perfect timing 😥 Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs #bliss_tells_tales Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'It's not that I didn't try... I did but it was never the right time or the right place, and then when it was perfect, you were not around, the one to whom I wanted to say.'

Searching for the perfect timing 😥

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs #bliss_tells_tales

Chitra Iyer

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"Lata, do you know how much it hurts to see the world with your (donated) eyes but not you who was and will always be my world."
(Speaking to himself) 
😰 Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aman Chaudhary

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That you want some massage and buss on your forehead,
And a tender to relieve from all your hectic runs. Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Collab and add a line to complete this #yqsayyed #soultrigger #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish I could muster up the courage for it but I knew that it won't materialise.😐 Collab and add a line to complete this
#yqsayyed #soultrigger #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
I was afraid of a" No" reply  after having proposed...  Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Shree

Love is never over, it's existence is beyond human mind. Love never ends. #a_journey_of_thoughts Shree Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I thought I was late." Love is never over, it's existence is beyond human mind. Love never ends. 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
Shree 

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more

That, you will hate me one day
before u started to love me. Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters love

read more
you loved me very much.
 So today our life would have been different.  Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi #hindipoetry #instawriters #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification