Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 2linelovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 2linelovestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 2line love shayri in english 0, 2line life shayri hindi 0, dil ko chu jane wali shayari in hindi 2line, very sad heart broken shayri 2line in hindi for girls 0, very sad heart broken shayri 2line in hindi 0,

• 93 Followers
  • 139 Stories

Sai Sameera Voleti

love life #brokenlove #yourquotebaba Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tell you what, that I love you??
You were my everything,
But you remained as a 
stranger till the end #love #life #brokenlove #yourquotebaba

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bliss Rosetta

Searching for the perfect timing 😥 Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs #bliss_tells_tales Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
'It's not that I didn't try... I did but it was never the right time or the right place, and then when it was perfect, you were not around, the one to whom I wanted to say.'

Searching for the perfect timing 😥

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_collabs #bliss_tells_tales

Bliss Rosetta

💔 Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #livewithoutme #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_tells_tales #bliss_collabs Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I'll live with the memories we made, adorned by your sandalwood scent, lurking at random corners of my room, and imagine you beside me... like a fleeting image that I'll cherish forever..." 💔

Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #livewithoutme    #YourQuoteAndMine #bliss_tells_tales #bliss_collabs

Chitra Iyer

Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #ShortStory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

"Lata, do you know how much it hurts to see the world with your (donated) eyes but not you who was and will always be my world."
(Speaking to himself) 
😰 Collab and add a line to complete this #2linelovestory. #shortstory #youdidnttellme #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #livewithoutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The moment you doubted my trust, doubt wins hands down and I shall live without you, secure in life's arms.  Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #livewithoutme    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #ShortStory #livewithoutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The same way that you intend to leave without me Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #livewithoutme    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
I am going to live with your forever..in my words Collab and write a #2linelovestory by adding a line to this prompt. #shortstory #livewithoutme    #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 18. Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linelovestory Font: Newsreader, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
He set my love free and I found nobody could love me more than he Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 18.
Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linelovestory 

Font: Newsreader, 13. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 3. Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linelovestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
After your six months overseas training, I wish to see you return polished and sophisticated like kumar, your boss. Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 3. Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linelovestory #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second prompt for #yostowrimo Day 3. Collab and add a line to complete this #ShortStory. #2linelovestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I wish you would learn to pamper me like prakash, my ex" Here's your second prompt for #YoStoWriMo Day 3. Collab and add a line to complete this #shortstory. #2linelovestory #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification