Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwanttotellyou Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwanttotellyou Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about iwan meaning, iwan baan, iwan thomas hinterland, nang iwan, iwant tfc,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Communication 
is the core of relationship 
and I just need 
compassionate 
and empathy from you. 
 Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Khait Ul Abyaz

Only imagined Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that nothing hurts me more than not talking to you and still you are always being like 'don't talk to me now' even on small literally unimportant matters Only imagined
Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

suman singh

Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my life is empty without your present, please don't leave me, 
I can't imagine my life without you.... Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
tere bina jiya jaaye naa Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Pravesh Kumar

read more
"I LOVE YOU" Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mukund Khanna

Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine love #lovewithoutexpectation #RESPECT #respectlove #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The way I still feel something for you,
Even if we are apart, 
And having our own different path to travel,
But still you hold a special place in my heart,
Even if we can't be together anymore,
Still I respect & love you in a way that I used to do,
In this world full of expectations and letting go.

------------------------------------------------------

A Pure Love Without 
Any Expectations Of 
Being Together Again. 

Just Love... 🥰
 Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. 

#lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #yourquoteandmine #love #lovewithoutexpectation #respect #respectlove #yqbaba

Aditi Mishra

read more
You are my friend... Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales

read more
That people in this world are selfish

And they are looking for their own

Benefits only, They wont be even caring 

For you💯 Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqquotes #yqaestheticthoughts #yqtales

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
don't think too much beyond words, sometimes words can get misinterpreted but gestures can't. Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
what I want to tell you the most is
how much I love you and miss you
I want to kiss and I want to remind you
I will love you the rest of our lives. Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification