Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovewithoutexpectation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovewithoutexpectation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about life without love quote, love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Chandramuki Radhakrishna

Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."

©Chandramuki Radhakrishna #hand #lifeexperience #lovewithoutexpectation #quotes

Bizz_are_ Soul

It's #musingtime. What does it take #toloveunconditionally? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #LoveWithoutConditions #lovewithoutexpectation

read more
erase the conditions,
already listed... It's #musingtime. What does it take #toloveunconditionally?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#lovewithoutconditions 
#lovewithoutexpectation

Ajay Biswas

आसान नहीं होता ऐसी मुहब्बत करना...
जिसके बदले कोई मुहब्बत ना मिले...  #love, #cantlove, #lovewithoutexpectation

Bhoomi Anand

In the start of our beautiful friendship, I didn't even thought of one percent that I'll fall for you... But yes I did... I started to see this world more beautiful. I started to see this universe shinier than before. A beautiful smile was taking place again and again on my face especially when I saw that the notification popped on my phone's screen is from you. I was getting butterflies while thinking about you. #poetrycommunity #yqbaba #lovepoem #onesidedlove #Pinterest #lovewithoutexpectation #bhoomicaption

read more
Dear love...
I don't know what I'm going to
write. But I'm sure
that I will pour my heart out.

Read caption// In the start of our beautiful friendship, I didn't even thought of one percent that I'll fall for you...
But yes I did...

I started to see this world more beautiful.
I started to see this universe shinier than before.
A beautiful smile was taking place again and again on my face especially when I saw that the notification popped on my phone's screen is from you.

I was getting butterflies while thinking about you.

Mukund Khanna

Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. #lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #YourQuoteAndMine love #lovewithoutexpectation #RESPECT #respectlove #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The way I still feel something for you,
Even if we are apart, 
And having our own different path to travel,
But still you hold a special place in my heart,
Even if we can't be together anymore,
Still I respect & love you in a way that I used to do,
In this world full of expectations and letting go.

------------------------------------------------------

A Pure Love Without 
Any Expectations Of 
Being Together Again. 

Just Love... 🥰
 Tell us about what you would say to your loved one today, at this exact moment, now. 

#lovepoem #iwanttotellyou #yourquoteandmine #love #lovewithoutexpectation #respect #respectlove #yqbaba
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sachin Sidhra

If you didn't ask them why when they entered your life, you have no right to stop them from leaving! #yqbaba #Quote #yqhindi poetry #sachinsidhra #sachinsidhraquotes #lovewithoutexpectation

read more
वो क्यों आए मेरी ज़िंदगी में इसकी वजह मैंने सोची नही, 
गुजरते रहे लम्हे उनके साथ बिना किसी परवाह के। 
एक दिन उन्होंने दूर जाने का फैसला कर लिया, 
छोड़ गए मुझे बीच राह में, वहाँ बैेठे मन में ख्याल आया, 
के जब वो आए तो मैंने रोका नहीं, रहे तो मैने पूछा नहीं
फिर आज उन्हें ना जाने का वास्ता कैसे दूँ, क्या ये उनके साथ धोखा नहीं!  If you didn't ask them why when they entered your life, you have no right to stop them from leaving! #yqbaba #quote #yqhindi #poetry #sachinsidhra #sachinsidhraquotes #lovewithoutexpectation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification