Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best weirdpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best weirdpeople Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about weird love quotes for him, weird love quotes, weird love story movies, weird love stories, weird love memes,

• 2 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Tay Swizzle

Trust is when you don't try to pry someone's personal space. And to the couples out there, your trust issue is a content for meme. #Trust #Feeling #strangeworld #weirdpeople #Humour #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqbaba

read more
Trust /trʌst/

A strange feeling which is justified only if you share your account password and your "personal" space Trust is when you don't try to pry someone's personal space. And to the couples out there, your trust issue is a content for meme.

#trust #feeling #strangeworld #weirdpeople #humour #yqenglish #yqmusings #yqbaba

Dikshit Chopra

Every time when they need help but won't ask directly and beat around the bush. This is what I reply sometimes. I know this is mean but why beat around the bush when you can directly get to the point? #mycomebacks #anotherone #lamereply #weirdpeople #Punchayat

read more
Friend: Sunn free hai kya? Kya kar raha hai?
Me: Free nahi hu, aaj $10000 ka rate hai. Aur abhi toh apne kaam se matlab rakh raha hu. Every time when they need help but won't ask directly and beat around the bush. This is what I reply sometimes. I know this is mean but why beat around the bush when you can directly get to the point?
#mycomebacks 
#anotherone 
#lamereply
#weirdpeople
#punchayat

Dikshit Chopra

Every time when they need help but won't ask directly and beat around the bush. This is what I reply sometimes. I know this is mean but why beat around the bush when you can directly get to the point? #mycomebacks #anotherone #lamereply #weirdpeople #Punchayat

read more
Friend: Sunn free hai kya? Kya kar raha hai?
Me: Free nahi hu, aaj $10000 ka rate hai. Aur abhi toh apne kaam se matlab rakh raha hu. Every time when they need help but won't ask directly and beat around the bush. This is what I reply sometimes. I know this is mean but why beat around the bush when you can directly get to the point?
#mycomebacks 
#anotherone 
#lamereply
#weirdpeople
#punchayat

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification