Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT319 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT319 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about samsung tab t311 price 10,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

yamraj013

#yqmt319 #houseofmemes  #narendramodi #yqmeme #modi #pubg #pubggame

Om Banote

It's #NarendraModi in the #houseofmemes. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi #pubg #PubgGame entries to #YQMT319. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When me and my freinds tells every weapon name correctly...

Our relatives be like.. It's #NarendraModi in the #HouseOfMemes. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi #PUBG #PUBGgame entries to #YQMT319.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Durga Kannan

It's #NarendraModi in the #houseofmemes. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi #pubg #PubgGame entries to #YQMT319. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
'I am dying, save me'
'I will kill you'
'Shoot him'
Such sentences in the middle of the night from my neighbour's house in high octave got me worried enough to call the cops. It's #NarendraModi in the #HouseOfMemes. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi #PUBG #PUBGgame entries to #YQMT319.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rupak Dafadar

read more
When someone say's, "aao khabi pochinki me.."😎 It's #NarendraModi in the #HouseOfMemes. 😉😉

NEERAJ SIINGH

It's #NarendraModi in the #houseofmemes. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi PUBG #PubgGame entries to #YQMT319. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
Yeh RAHUL DINBHAR  It's #NarendraModi in the #HouseOfMemes. 😉😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi PUBG #PUBGgame entries to #YQMT319.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

NEERAJ SIINGH

It's NarendraModi in the #houseofmemes. 😉😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme and make your multiple #Modi #pubg #PubgGame entries to #YQMT319. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
ये पप्पू पास क्यों नहीं होता  It's NarendraModi in the #HouseOfMemes. 😉😉
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

Shankki Sharma

read more
Sir Mera Beta Tuesday Or Thursday Ko Bhi Chicken Chicken Krta Rehta Hai It's #NarendraModi in the #HouseOfMemes. 😉😉

Dikshit Chopra

Mera dost na toh kisi ka phone uthata hai aur na hi kisi ke messages ka reply karta hai. Ha, aapko kaise pata chala?😂
#NarendraModi #HouseOfMemes #YQMeme #Modi #PUBG #PUBGgame #YQMT319.  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification