Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT380 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT380 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Abhay Bhadouriya

Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕 🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL. 🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
He: तेरी आंखों का यह काजल ...😜😂😂
she is like 😂😂 Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕
🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL.
🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #Stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Giftsy Dorcas

Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕 🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL. 🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you find the CEO of an MNC is your classmate from college who held the record for most arrears in your batch.. you'd go.. Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕
🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #yqbaba #newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine

Siddarth

Look, who's up at AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕 🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL. 🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple AnimalMemes DogsOfYQ Dog Stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

read more
When someone says they wrote a testimonial and you didn't get any notifications.. You be like.. Look, who's up at AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕
🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple AnimalMemes DogsOfYQ Dog Stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

Hemalatha G

Seriously! Ahana Sarkar Do you know why I posted this lame meme (let's call it that)? #yqbaba #YQMeme #DogsOfYQ (Are we dogs?) #YQMT380 #whimsicalloon #notafriend #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I type "I love you Ahana" instead of "I eta-h you Ohona"

My keyboard is like:  Seriously! 
Ahana Sarkar Do you know why I posted this lame meme (let's call it that)? 

#YQbaba  #YQMeme #DogsOfYQ (Are we dogs?) #YQMT380 #whimsicalloon #notafriend #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕 🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL. 🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my Friend told me that she is in relationship nd I m like.... Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕
🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #Stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕 🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL. 🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

read more
My friend to me : Abe!! Teri girlfriend kab banegi?? YQ baba bhi bana liye.
Me : 😳😳👇👇👇👇👇👇 Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕
🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

Durga Kannan

read more
Look... that's my nosy relative entering the mall... let's just act as if we don't know each other... Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕

Durga Kannan

read more
My parents have returned earlier than expected. Clean up the mess fast...right now... Look, who's up at #AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕

NEERAJ SIINGH

Look, who's up at AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕 🐶Come up with your creative memes and make us ROFL. 🐩Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #stare entries to #YQMT380. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
क्या राहुल 72000 बाट रहा हैं कैसे Look, who's up at AnimalHouseMeme today. 🐕
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

Dikshit Chopra

Akhir kehna kya chahte ho #YQMeme #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #stare #YQMT380. #rishmemes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone cuddles their dog saying "Alle mele tuchu puchu, cuchi poochi, achu bachu, Machu Picchu how wele you all day" dog and I be like. Akhir kehna kya chahte ho #YQMeme #AnimalMemes #DogsOfYQ #Dog #Stare #YQMT380. #rishmemes #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification