Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT402 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT402 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t402jpz3, lenovo t40s,

• 6 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Giftsy Dorcas

#yqbaba#newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #MadhuriDixit. 😻 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Make-up pe make-up lagha laghakke, 
(chehara ka mind voice)...
Humm.... #yqbaba#newwritersclub #giftsydorcas #MadhuriDixit. 😻
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402  😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Funny Singh🐼

Note : Dont confuse; yahan office ka matlab latrine se hi hai😂😂😂 Kanishka Singhal thank you so much for poked me😝😝 Agar aap poke ni krte to ye Quote ni bnta,😂😂😂 Here's the glimpse of the song #HumTabaahHoGaye from the movie Kalank, starring #MadhuriDixit. 😻 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402 and make us #rofl. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

read more
सुबह जागते ही; ऑफिस में घुसे;
पानी नहीं था😤👇👇😝👇👇 Note : Dont confuse; yahan office ka matlab latrine se hi hai😂😂😂

Kanishka Singhal thank you so much for poked me😝😝
Agar aap poke ni krte to ye Quote ni bnta,😂😂😂
 Here's the glimpse of the song
#HumTabaahHoGaye from the movie Kalank, starring #MadhuriDixit. 😻
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402 and make us #ROFL. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

Durga Kannan

Here's the glimpse of the song #HumTabaahHoGaye from the movie #kalank, starring #MadhuriDixit. 😻 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402 and make us #rofl. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I call in sick but my boss sees me at the mall with my bf... Here's the glimpse of the song
#HumTabaahHoGaye from the movie #Kalank, starring #MadhuriDixit. 😻
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402 and make us #ROFL. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

Here's the glimpse of the song #HumTabaahHoGaye from the movie #kalank, starring #MadhuriDixit. 😻 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT402 and make us #rofl. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my most possessive bf sees me talking to my ex... Here's the glimpse of the song

Durga Kannan

read more
When exams are tomorrow and
CSK VS RCB is today Here's the glimpse of the song

Durga Kannan

read more
When I am in my short party wear dress
and my most traditional gossiping
relatives are at home when I return Here's the glimpse of the song

Anshika Bhatnagar

read more
When mom says aaj se tumhara junk food band. Here's the glimpse of the song

Shankki Sharma

read more
When I Was Born 

My Parents -  Here's the glimpse of the song

Dikshit Chopra

#YQMeme #FilmyMeme #YQMT402 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you forget to lock your phone and dad reads your chat with the babu shona... #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #YQMT402 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification