Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4linestory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4linestory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi 4line, naino ki jo baat naina jaane hai love story, jahanara begum love story, pyaar vali love story, park hae in sad love story,

• 21 Followers
  • 27 Stories

KKM

Vibha Saroj

She cried entire night.
He don't know what's wrong.
He wanted to help, but he was helpless.
It has always been difficult to be single parent to a new born.

#4linestory
#cry
#helpless
#parent
#YQbaba

Anuj Jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4linestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Wear a transparent shirt with a ultra mini checkered skirt and nothing underneath, he texed her. 
He was happy that all things were arranged for the trip. 
He reached his home to tell his wife about his sudden office trip. 
She was waiting for him in a transparent shirt with a check ultra mini skirt with nothing underneath.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory

Best entries will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #4linestory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Penman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4linestory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
She was dressed in bridal outfit
Anticipating for him to disrobe her
They both agreed on a pact that
The coitus will be done only after wedlock Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory

Anuj Jain

Write a #4linestory where first three lines display a struggle, and fourth line brings a twist thereby displaying success in the end. Steve Jobs was is one of the most respected entrepreneurs and inventors of his time.His passion for making a “dent in the universe” and his drive for perfection in everything he touched revolutionized 6 industries; phones, music, animated movies, PCs, tablets and digital publishing. On his birth anniversary today, "Have the courage to follow your heart and intui #Inspiration #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #dnd4linestory

read more
The drudgery was real.
The clothes all washed, 
dishes done and food cooked.
The floors mopped and 
children sent to school.
She patted her husband's back 
for job well done. Write a #4linestory where first three lines display a struggle, and fourth line brings a twist thereby displaying success in the end.

Steve Jobs was is one of the most respected entrepreneurs and inventors of his time.His passion for making a “dent in the universe” and his drive for perfection in everything he touched revolutionized 6 industries; phones, music, animated movies, PCs, tablets and digital publishing.

On his birth anniversary today, "Have the courage to follow your heart and intui

नरेश होशियारपुरी

read more
जिस्मों का मिलन भी जरूरी है।।
ये अलग ही एहसास कराता है।।
जब बोझल हो जाये मन दुनियां से।।
फिर यही मन को बहलाता है।। Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory

Bhoomi Anand

Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory Best entries will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #4linestory #eroticacottage Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Trace your fingers over me
while I trace you with my lips,
we both engulf each other like 
chocolate syrup dissolves in milk. Participate in this #rapidfire and write #mnm4lineeroticstory

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #4linestory   #eroticacottage

CalmKazi

It was a proud moment for me.
I had won lots of medals in school and college.
Not once I had such strong reaction.
In front of my picture, my mother's tears welcomed the Param Vir Chakra. #4lineStory #CalmKaziWrites #YQBaba #Medal #Sacrifice

Shivangi

खुली चुनौती कहावत से जुड़ी। ( प्रस्तुत कर्ता : English Proverbs World ) नमस्कार अद्भुत लेखकों। 🙏 ( #EPWदूसरामौकाजीवनमें ) ⚫ YourQuote Baba के नई प्रयास अनुरूप हम भी #EPWstoWriMo की शुरुआत कर रहे हैं। 😊 #YourQuoteAndMine #EnglishProverbsWorld #EPWchallenge #epwहिंदी #4linestory #Proverbialchallenge

read more
जीवन में अपनी असफलताओं से निराश होकर पीछे हटना आसान नहीं बहुत आसान होता हैं,
पर इस जीवन में बाज़ी वही जीत पाता है जो अपनी असफलताओं से सबक लेकर,
अपनी दुगुनी क्षमता और हौसले के साथ आगे बढ़ता हैं,
क्यूंकि ये
 खुली चुनौती कहावत से जुड़ी। ( प्रस्तुत कर्ता : English Proverbs World ) 

नमस्कार अद्भुत लेखकों। 🙏

( #EPWदूसरामौकाजीवनमें ) 

⚫ YourQuote Baba के नई प्रयास अनुरूप हम भी #EPWstoWriMo की शुरुआत कर रहे हैं। 😊

Shravanthi Iyer

Shankar, in the next hour we'd be holding our child. 

Oh yes Maya! I'm excited 

Exactly an hour later, one of the nurses handed over their new born son to Shankar and declared Maya dead.  #4linestory #YQBaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification