Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tiredyetnotsleepy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tiredyetnotsleepy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tired of my life quotes, i am tired of my life quotes, tired and depressed quotes, god saw you getting tired, feeling tired all the time,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Snigdha Agrawal

Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
too much is bothering me Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

Can I ever sleep in peace? Nightmares are more frightening because insomnia just takes away your sleep but nightmares take away breaths! #sourajita #yqbaba #tiredyetnotsleepy #absence #lovewithouthim #quotereview #14wordstory #newwritersclub Putting love life in a nutshell!

read more
"Before you stepped in,
I had insomnia;
After you walked out,
I get nightmares!" Can I ever sleep in peace?
Nightmares are more frightening because insomnia just takes away your sleep but nightmares take away breaths!

#sourajita #yqbaba #tiredyetnotsleepy #absence #lovewithouthim #quotereview #14wordstory  #newwritersclub   

Putting love life in a nutshell!

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Broken yet not Lost
Taken yet not Empty
Fallen yet not Dead
Closed yet not Done
Stopped yet didn't Quit Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
Broken yet not Lost
Taken yet not Empty
Fallen yet not Dead
Closed yet not Done
Stopped yet didn't Quit Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine

Shivi Rajput

read more
Because I can't stop thinking about my past, worrying about future.
I can't stop thinking about random shit. Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine

Hira Vajahat

Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Accomplish #Drowsy #Drown #Dreams

read more
Drowsy still not drowning in the ocean of sleep because my dreams are miles away and refusing to swim across to the shore of accomplishment. Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine
#accomplish 
#drowsy 
#drown 
#dreams

Rajeshwari Thendapani

read more
 Because of his work burden and tension about our future ....the thoughts never allow him  to sleep... he'll share the happiness with me he'll try to hide bad omens but I can easily read his mind ...before I say a word... he says I'm tired don't disturb me.....  I didn't allow him to sleep.... regularly we'll have coffee  especially Black... we'll share it with sip by sip.... Slightly I started investigating him with a humming voice ...... It goes on endlessly .... With  our endless love💚💛 Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine

sanjana ranjan

read more
So I m watching Kapil Sharma show. Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine

Manasi Ghatge

read more
Because your memories don't allow me to sleep they wake's me up when ever I try to sleep... Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine

Suman Rakesh Shah

read more

ज़िस्म थक के चूर, जगने नही देता
और इन आखों ने न जाने 
कितने ख्वाब पाल लिए, 
जो सोने नही देते 

Tell the story of being #tiredyetnotsleepy #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification