Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best letterstoanimal Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best letterstoanimal Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about just to let you know i love you quotes, love letters to fix a relationship, quotes about being let down by someone you love, love letter in hindi for boyfriend, let me love you video song download hdvidz 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Dikshit Chopra

Dear Pinga,
I still remember the day I met you at my granny's farm. I remember the first fetch I taught you. I also remember the loose leash walk. And even the manipulation of training I caused and made you follow me into the house. But I am sorry that I wasn't there when you rushed to the highway and got crushed by the truck. If I were there I would have called you and stopped you from going there. Just to pay homage to you I named my first pet after you.
I hope you are in a better place. Love you to the moon and back
Your friend,
Dikshit. #letterstoanimal #rishwrites #newwritersclub #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification