Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT477 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT477 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Ankit

Come up with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 #pmmodi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you paraphrase instead of plagiarism !  Come up with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 #PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Funny Singh🐼

Come up with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

read more
PM modi : देश के प्रथम नागरिक को सह्रदय प्रणाम।🙏
President : रहने दो भाई, मैं नाम के लिए प्रथम हूँ 
                    लेकिन लोगों की जुबान पर तुम ही प्रथम हो        
                     इसलिए मेरा भी आपको सह्रदय प्रणाम।🙏
                      😂😂😂😂😂😝😝😝 Come up with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
#funnysingh

Funny Singh🐼

Are ek baar aisa hi hua tha, sachhi😌😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂 #funnysingh with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When i said to a YQ user : Aap mahaan ho bahut achhe Quotes daalte ho😛
Then YQ user : Nahi, aap mahaan ho, bahut funny Quotes daalte ho.😌
😂😂😂😂😝😝😝😝😝 Are ek baar aisa hi hua tha, sachhi😌😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂
#funnysingh with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

NEERAJ SIINGH

Come up with your creative memes for NarendraModi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi LokSabhaElection2019 #pmmodi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
How can I contact you ME Come up with your creative memes for NarendraModi. 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi LokSabhaElection2019 #PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

shanmugi B P

Come up with your creative memes for 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 #pmmodi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #shanmugi

read more
When my relatives continuously asks questions about my future...  Come up with your creative memes for 😉
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 #PMModi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes #shanmugi

Dikshit Chopra

Come up with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Modi #LokSabhaElection2019 #pmmodi #WahModiJiWah entries to #YQMT477 and make us ROFL! 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When that one guy in group argues for something stupid, I be like... Come up with your creative memes for #NarendraModi. 😉

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification