Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best shadowhorror Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best shadowhorror Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sha love story, in the shadow of the moon, you are the shadow to my life song, shadow of the day lyrics, shadow of the moon,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Atishay jain

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Walking on path, today it's chiller
From no where, mind starting to talk about misdeeds I have done till now
Suddenly my legs were held, I turn around and shadow suck me to darkness Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Major Mystique

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A dreamscape of hanging skulls is forming. A lethal white poison of fear fills and bones squirm ahead. A skeleton jams a jewelled knife into my skull. In no time, I turn into one of them and I realize the doom. What I was seeing  was not a dream....it was real.  Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine

sehar

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brainheartsoul #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
Undesired presence of darkness
ready to engulf me into world of lost
snatches away my peace of mind
and break me down into pieces
my soul is tied back and fighting to be free

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #brainheartsoul #yqbaba #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

Sherlock Doyle

“I'm okay”, the neighbors will hear a strange growl from my house. Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Death #Ghost #breathe #Intruder

read more
I'm okay, there's nothing behind the closed door.
I'm okay, it's just the sound of the house settling.
I'm okay, I can see the light in the hallway.

I'm okay; until the door opens
on it's own.
I'm not okay, as the shadow
starts breathing and crawling.
 “I'm okay”, the neighbors will hear a strange growl from my house.

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine

Ushoshi Das

read more
Alas! She has lost her way, left all alone in the sinister hamlet.
She blindly ran and suddenly caught a shadow under the dim pole light.

The man sneaked into the bushes while she called him for help.
She chased his footprints through the mud while yelling for help. 

"Home" she cried in relief as she stood
unnerved in front of her own house.

sanjana ranjan

read more
Raped girl lost her all emotions,she always feel that her body touched by someone.she scared at this limit that
When she walk...her shadow make her to think that someone always follow.

k. Mishra

read more
It was a dark and stormy Night,I was  driving my car , just I feel a shadows thing  come towards me.but I can't see
Anything but I hear them  coming closer, my heart beats widely, I want 
To hide myself, but couldn't able
Then I found me in a hospital bed, 
Am still being scared about this sinery. Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine

Mahed Sadia

read more
I turned back terrified to see it, following me..
I tried to get rid of it..
It always kept saying the same thing..“You are weak.. you can't do it..”

And now I am being buried with it.. Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

read more
I was walking alone on an empty street
Heard some footsteps behind
Turned back, but there was none
I hurried, quite scared and the footsteps too quickened
I felt some hand trying to touch me and bolted Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine

Dikshit Chopra

Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was awake till 3 once. I was thirsty and went to kitchen to drink water. While returning back to my room, i saw my mirror reflection. There was no mirror in the passage. The reflection touched me and disappeared, leaving a little cut on my hand. Collab on this #cinemagraph and write a #horrorstory for the night. #shadowhorror #YourQuoteAndMine #rishwrites
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification