Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 4line2019poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 4line2019poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love shayri in hindi 4line, सुपारी का भाव 2019, chhath puja 2019 mein kab hai, shayari love hindi download 2019, 2018 and 2019 best songs,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Jamil Hussain Mukta

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem Here's my try: Look at how it ends, the end of this millennium's teens. There's a surge of hope all of a sudden — the end has found its means. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Bacche tha to sob kuch accha tha,
Toodta tha tho srif ek khilona. 
Bada howa tho sob kuch bura huwa,
Khilona ki jaga dil ne leliya Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,
the end of this millennium's teens.
There's a surge of hope all of a sudden —
the end has found its means.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruthwik Reddy Sunketa

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem Here's my try: Look at how it ends, the end of this millennium's teens. There's a surge of hope all of a sudden — the end has found its means. #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
It was a plan of destiny
Directing me all through the way
Letting me pass all the moments
Reach this end and enter 2020 Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 🌺☕☕☕ Just trying to make rhythm Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem Here's my try: Look at how it ends, the end of this millennium's teens. There's a surge of hope all of a sudden — #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I accept love like its my treat,
The thought is real, I'm now complete...
I hear sweet voices in my head,
They say my path is clear ahead...

B positive 👇👇👇
🌺☕☕☕
Just trying to make rhythm 
Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem
Here's my try:
Look at how it ends,

Osho Jain

read more
This year was little recalcitrant...
I used to take lot of pledges and could not able to accomplish them, so I am going to do from now never pledge just implement to accomplish 🌻 Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem Here's my try: Look at how it ends, the end of this millennium's teens. There's a surge of hope all of a sudden — the end has found its means. #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
The sheets smelled
like you,
while ecstasy 
created our sinful tale.... Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun

read more
This time next week,you will be completely gone.
Forever,but inside the history book,you'll be born.
Please,Inform your brothers,that when they come.
They should bring along everything humans being want.

Omoniyi Wasiu Abiodun
© Dec,2019. Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Well 2019 is not good year forme
 I lost my love, I lost my happiness, Tired of trying, sick of crying. Yeah, I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Tu Tho Mera Dil Thodke Chala Gaya .
 Par Jaathe Jaathe Apni Yaadein 
Mere Pass Kyun Chodke Chala Gaya 
Usko Bhi Apni Saath Kyun Nahi Leke Gaya ! Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem

Here's my try:

Look at how it ends,

Priyanka P

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
सफलता की खुशी मनाता, हार से सीख सिखाता।
कभी लक्ष्य के पास है लाता, कभी डगर में धुंध भर जाता।।
बड़ा ही अदभुत यह साल रहा, मेरा अदभुत यह साल रहा,
अंतिम चरण में आकर उसने  सुन्दर देकर स्वप्न कहा,
जो रह गया उसको कर लो प्राप्त, पुराना अंत और नई शुरुआत।। Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes

read more
2019 stands a class apart,
With loads of happiness, love and memories close to my heart. 

And as it marks a spiritual close, 
Blessings and eternal peace for our future multifolds.  Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 4 line poem to the year 2019. #4line2019poem
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqbaba
#yqdidi
#yqquotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification