Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT692 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT692 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Lavish Goyal

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lavithoughts

read more
When your friend delivering a speach and telling about a person and you find that  person is none othe than you. It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #FunnyMeme #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #lavithoughts

read more
When your friend delivering a speach and telling about a person and you find that  person is none othe than you. It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎 #FunnyMeme #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Madhu Jain

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 Collab on this template, make your multiple #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Lagta hai mera sara bhaasan yehi suna dega, It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎

Collab on this template, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Safia Tehseen

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 Collab on this template, make your multiple #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
when you see your friend is smiling after getting mark sheet and you know he didn't study for that paper..then you try to see his paper " zaraa dekhu toh ye l*du itna q hasra h"  It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎

Collab on this template, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #HouseofMemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
That moment, when you are certified topper but some random guy is writing the correct answer ! It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎

Shweta Gupta

Peeping in some other's notebook is a bad habit, Mr Trump! It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme #peeping
 #FunnyMeme#quoteliners #HouseofMemes  #yqmt692 #YourQuoteAndMine

PS T

read more
स्पीच रायटर ने ठीक तो लिखा है ना,
कहीं थ्री इडियट्स वाला चमत्कार न हो जाए... It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

My daughter made this meme It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 Collab on this template, make your multiple #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

read more
When your friend silently FART !!! My daughter made this meme

It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎

Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwritesmeme

shanmugi B P

It's #donaldtrump at #YQMeme. 😎 36/366 Collab on this template, make your multiple #funnymeme #houseofmemes entries to #YQMT692 and make us laugh! 😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my Friend explains everything on seminar...
And, the whole presentation is mine..!! It's #DonaldTrump at #YQMeme. 😎
36/366

Dikshit Chopra

#donaldtrump #YQMeme #rishmemes #YQMT692 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes Uncle ji bas karo. Bahot manhoos lagte ho

read more
*Me using my phone in bus*

Uncle behind me #DonaldTrump #YQMeme #rishmemes #YQMT692 #YourQuoteAndMine
Uncle ji bas karo. Bahot manhoos lagte ho
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification