Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lockdownday6 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lockdownday6 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about is there going to be another lockdown, top 10 things to do in lockdown, lockdown ki love story, strictest lockdown in the world, is there lockdown in mumbai,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Osho Jain

Here's the #lockdownday6 diary prompt. How was your day today? Do you have any plans for tomorrow? How are you going to spend your Sunday? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with all of us. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Well, another day went away as I was trying to normalise my anxiety with reason like boutique of positive thoughts I can gift myself.
May 1, international Labour Day .
Did you guys really want to celebrate pathetic situation of labours , I am helpless to do anything for them, and trying nothing to make myself capable of doing this... thinking the second thought makes me more frustrating.

Since the day, papa has been ill, he is getting more and more frustrating. 
May be because of illness but may be more because of looking at his daughters capabilities going in vain because of her lack of determination.

Without labour nothing prospers. – Sophocles.
Happy international Labour Day, belated.
Without determination nothing gets fulfilled.
When we think a lot and implement nothing, then life we are living isn't less than hypocrisy.

Here's the #LockdownDay6 diary prompt. 

How was your day today? Do you have any plans for tomorrow? How are you going to spend your Sunday? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with all of us. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Ar. Smitha

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #coronameme #SushantSinghRajput #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 entries to #YQMT764 and make everyone laugh! #smithasunkara Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
I lost 2 kg dancing from room to room doing contemporary to classical. 😥😥 ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CoronaMeme #sushantsinghrajput #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 entries to #YQMT764 and make everyone laugh!  #smithasunkara
Collaborating with YQ Memes

janani devulapally

Here's the #lockdownday6 diary prompt. How was your day today? Do you have any plans for tomorrow? How are you going to spend your Sunday? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with all of us. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Everyday is a true blessing!
When I realize that
I am a real human living.
I am embracing the way,
I am becoming day by day,
more graceful, more feministic,
more matured, more holistic.
It is like sculpting a stone into an idol
till it attains that perfect model.
Of course even if it doesn't,
It would still look beautiful
with its flaws, marks, and scars.
Because it is life which can experience
both shades of a human personality,
So it is yet worthy to have regrets, 
mistakes and sorrows...

Here's the #LockdownDay6 diary prompt. 

How was your day today? Do you have any plans for tomorrow? How are you going to spend your Sunday? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with all of us. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

Anjali Raj

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #coronameme #SushantSinghRajput #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 entries to #YQMT764 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Husband being dragged inside house by wife and he crying
"जाने दो जाने दो मुझे जाना है 😭" ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CoronaMeme #sushantsinghrajput #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 entries to #YQMT764 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nivedita Adhikari

Here's the #lockdownday6 diary prompt. How was your day today? Do you have any plans for tomorrow? How are you going to spend your Sunday? Share your #lockdowndiary stories with all of us. Stay safe. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life is as monotonous and boring as it was. Lockdown was a boon for us when it first started (due to one of our family member's health issue) but now it's like every other normal day for me. Same work overload, no fixed time to sleep or eat. The only difference that lockdown has made in our life is not getting slots while shopping online for groceries and all cousins going back to hometown.  Here's the #LockdownDay6 diary prompt. 

Aafia khan

✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #coronameme #SushantSinghRajput #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 entries to #YQMT764 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Just assuming the Length of कानून के हाथ ✨Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #CoronaMeme #sushantsinghrajput #21days #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 entries to #YQMT764 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Learning past 2 years
Virtual vs Actual
Online vs Offline
Home vs Office  Here's the #LockdownDay6 diary prompt. 

Vibha Katare

#Lockdown day 6

I started watching news more than usual these days . So, in lieu of that kids are also getting more screen time.  Now their new favorite is watching kids movies on Prime. Yes ! Their dad helped them to find out the best of their interest. 

Lockdown is a bit depressing , getting sad news from every corner of world. But I can't deny that it has given a pause to our lives, gave an opportunity to connect with family more.  It has gave the time for which kids have to wait for weekends. My girls got so much time of their dad for the first time in lifetime so they are very happy and building an another kind of bonding.

I was invited to a school event today. Venue was my drawing room. Seven year old teacher and five year old principal organized the event wonderfully. The narrator of show was a pink rabbit and the participants were pinky the doll, goldy the doll and cupcake the doll. But for my disappointment the chief guest of the show was the Dad not me !!   #yqbaba #lockdowndiary #lockdownday6 #familybonding #fatherdaughter #day6lockdown

Dikshit Chopra

There are 5 cars and 4 scooters parked on road in my street #YQMeme #CoronaMeme #rishmemes #21days  #lockdowncountdownmemes #lockdownday6 #YQMT764  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification