Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT99 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT99 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about بستیون t99,

• 6 Followers
  • 10 Stories

sanjana Bhardwaj

HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉 🔄 Collab to this expression 😳😶 and explain that moment with your fresh contents. 😂 🚫 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured via earliest memes first basis through our handle with a shout-out. 👁️‍🗨️I know this #YQMT99's expression is crazy. 😂😂 So, feel free to come up with your multiple entries. Get.🚹 Set.💺 Meme it.🎬😂😂🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When mom Cheaking my phone 📱 

Me :- 👇👇👇👇 #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉
🔄 Collab to this expression 😳😶 and explain that moment with your fresh contents. 😂
🚫 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content.
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured via earliest memes first basis through our handle with a shout-out.
👁️‍🗨️I know this #YQMT99's expression is crazy. 😂😂 So, feel free to come up with your multiple entries.
Get.🚹 Set.💺 Meme it.🎬😂😂🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Siddarth

HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉 🔄 Collab to this expression 😳😶 and explain that moment with your fresh contents. 😂 🚫 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured via earliest memes first basis through our handle with a shout-out. 👁️‍🗨️I know this #YQMT99's expression is crazy. 😂😂 So, feel free to come up with your multiple entries. Get.🚹 Set.💺 Meme it.🎬😂😂🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqfunny #yqhumour

read more
When I smell biryani in the adjacent room #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉
🔄 Collab to this expression 😳😶 and explain that moment with your fresh contents. 😂
🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured via earliest memes first basis through our handle with a shout-out.
👁️‍🗨️I know this #YQMT99's expression is crazy. 😂😂 So, feel free to come up with your multiple entries.

Siddarth

HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉 🔄 Collab to this expression 😳😶 and explain that moment with your fresh contents. 😂 🚫 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured via earliest memes first basis through our handle with a shout-out. 👁️‍🗨️I know this #YQMT99's expression is crazy. 😂😂 So, feel free to come up with your multiple entries. Get.🚹 Set.💺 Meme it.🎬😂😂🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqfunny #yqhumour

read more
When someone knocks my door while am watching 24 #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉

Ankit

HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉 🔄 Collab to this expression 😳😶 and explain that moment with your fresh contents. 😂 🚫 Avoid plagiarism and cliched content. 🏆 Best #YQMeme will be featured via earliest memes first basis through our handle with a shout-out. 👁️‍🗨️I know this #YQMT99's expression is crazy. 😂😂 So, feel free to come up with your multiple entries. Get.🚹 Set.💺 Meme it.🎬😂😂🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Your dad is using your phone and it beeps.....beeps.......and beeps.. #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉

Funny Singh🐼

Tab dil se ek hi awaj aati hai😂 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 👇 #YourQuoteAndMine #followers #funnysingh #YQMT99 #newyquser

read more
जब आप YQ पर, किसी ऐसे शख्स की प्रोफाइल देखते हो; जिसे YQ Join किये एक महीना भी नहीं हुआ; लेकिन उसके followers 500+ हों।😜🤣 Tab dil se ek hi awaj aati hai😂
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
👇
👇
👇
👇
👇
👇

Durga Kannan

read more
When you've told your boss you're laid
down with fever and he sees you 
in a mall. #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉

Durga Kannan

read more
When you're with your gf
And another one is ringing the bell #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉

Durga Kannan

read more
When your parents arrive before schedule
And the house is all messy with bottles
While they're under the mistaken impression
That you're a tea totaller #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉

Durga Kannan

read more
When you think nobody is home
and bring your gf along, only to find
a whole platoon of relatives. #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉

Shankki Sharma

read more
When you come home suddenly and see that your parents are discussing about your marriage #HappyBirthdayMattLeBlanc😍🎂 aka, your Joey from F•R•I•E•N•D•S🤘🏻😉
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification