Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1008 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1008 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t10 league live score, t10 live score, t10 league live, t10 league 2020 schedule, t10 league 2020,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Deeksha Joshi

Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #AndazApnaApna. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Teacher :- Get out of the class...!!
Newly admitted Student:- (starts crying) Sorry Ma'am ..abse nhin hoga esa...!

Meanwhile purane Backbenchers:- Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. 

It's #aamirkhanmeme from the movie #andazapnaapna. 

💥Collab on this #yqmeme make your multiple #filmymeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #yqmt1008 and make everyone go ROFL!  #yourquoteandmine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Ankit

Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #AndazApnaApna. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When all my friend's are doing research work and publishing papers in recognised Journals, while I am writing Personal Blogs by a website developed by me ! 

My friends to me* Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. 

It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #AndazApnaApna. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #AndazApnaApna. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When Shashi Tharoor sees Ranbir Kapoor
😜 Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. 

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Sameeksha Koundal🐾

Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #dreamingvet 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
In ludo whenever people play as team so that there goti can't be killed..
Me:- Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. 

It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #dreamingvet

💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shankki Sharma

Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. It's #AamirKhanMeme from the movie #AndazApnaApna. 💥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1008 and make everyone go ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
पड़ोस वाली भाभी- तुम्हारे भईया आज घर मे नही है
क्या तुम आज रात मेरे घर सो सकते हो।
Me- पर भाभी आज रात मुझे पढ़ाई करनी है।
पड़ोस वाली भाभी-⬇️ Rough Translation: Seems to be a poor player. 

Dikshit Chopra

We don't do this here. Just share the damn screenshot #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1008 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When they say they have a strong meme game but they share a meme from private page and ask you to follow the page. We don't do this here. Just share the damn screenshot

#YQMeme #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1008 #YourQuoteAndMine #RishMemes

Dikshit Chopra

That's not how we roll #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #funnymeme #coronameme #YQMT1008 #YourQuoteAndMine #rishmemes Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When we friends are roasting each other with sarcasm and some idiot gets provoked and starts using cuss words.  That's not how we roll
#YQMeme #FilmyMeme #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme #YQMT1008 #YourQuoteAndMine #RishMemes

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification