Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT352 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT352 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Prakhar Patsariya

It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When PANIPURI wala gives an extra puri.  It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Siddarth

No wonder why Chennai autowalas don't like me.. 😔😔😔😔😓😓😓 It's ViratKohli from the IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

read more
When you clap to stop the lone auto that breaks hard ahead of you and say, "aapko nahi anna, aap jao".. 😝😝😝 No wonder why Chennai autowalas don't like me.. 😔😔😔😔😓😓😓

It's ViratKohli from the IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqhumour #yqfunny

Megíçål MáAhî

It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my crush give me flying kiss It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #Rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine

Om Banote

read more
When my freind says....

Bhai kaat kar chale gayi....
(Only Singles will understand) It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎

sanjana ranjan

read more
When my friend first time give speech on good habit nd good behavior than I m like wah Kya bola hai.... It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎

Funny Singh🐼

It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

read more
Jab mai exam me fail ho gaya.😐
Aur phir baad me pata chala ki mera Dost bhi fail ho gaya.😆
Then my reaction
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇 It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎
Collaborating with YQ Memes #funnysingh

Anshika Bhatnagar

read more
When teacher gives a punishment to solve a very tough question on board and my friend is able to solve it. It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎

NEERAJ SIINGH

It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #Cricket entries to #YQMT352, and make us #rofl. 😹😹 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

read more
जब मेरे मना करने के बावजूद कोई वही रास्ता अपनाए और जाकर वही गिर जाए ......

ME - मना किया था ना 😂😂 जा भाई और जा It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎
Collaborating with YQ Memes #neerajwrites

Shankki Sharma

read more
When My Best Friend Says
Im A Pro PUBG Player
And After Few Minutes He Killed By A Bot 
😀😀 It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎

Shankki Sharma

read more
When Bollywood's One Of Highest Paid  Actress Anushka Doing Mujra In Front Of You at Night 😊 It's #ViratKohli from the #IndianCricketTeam. 😎😎
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification