Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovecomeback Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovecomeback Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, kill this love comeback,

• 2 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Sonal Gupta

Sometimes I feel like I am so dumb that I keep on thinking about the person who never cared about me
Thank you my angel for coming in my life and help me understand my worth #myangel
#lovecomeback

Sonal Gupta

#lovecomeback love

read more
You know what, I can never get that feeling of immense security, pleasure, peace, care and love from anyone else except you
Because for me you have always been Special  #lovecomeback
#love

Sonal Gupta

Whenever I try to go away from you, the more close you come to me
It's quite strange but maybe it's just because, We have joined souls!!  #lovequotes
#lovecomeback

mummy_s_prince

Today, I don't know how to explain my day. It was not the worst but if I can say it was very romantic and beautiful for me. I went to the Court (Mirzapur Session Court, Ahmedabad) due to some personal work. I had never seen the court in my whole life but today I had to go to meet my best friend who has some issues with his neighbor. I went with him and spend almost 3 hours there. Suddenly, I found one of my college friends over there. For a second, I couldn't even believe that what she is do #Happiness #Memories #sweet #LoveStory #SweetMemories #Happymoments #lovecomeback

read more
A Day At a Court Today, I don't know how to explain my day. It was not the worst but if I can say it was very romantic and beautiful for me. I went to the Court (Mirzapur Session Court, Ahmedabad) due to some personal work. 

I had never seen the court in my whole life but today I had to go to meet my best friend who has some issues with his neighbor. I went with him and spend almost 3 hours there. 

Suddenly, I found one of my college friends over there. For a second, I couldn't even believe that what she is do

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification