Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearobjects Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearobjects Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 9 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤ Everyday objects are ones without whom our day can never be the same. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects PUBG gradually became the most trending game to play with our chums. Be it a quick play, or war. It made us soldiers and it made us prone to our parents complaints😂 As the ban of PubG dawns on our country, let's dedicate a striking letter to it🤭 #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #pubg #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #rzdearPUBG

read more
Adieu!!!  

R.I.P Hello Resties! ❤

Everyday objects are ones without whom our day can never be the same.
Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects

PUBG gradually became the most trending game to play with our chums. Be it a quick play, or war. It made us soldiers and it made us prone to our parents complaints😂

As the ban of PubG dawns on our country, let's dedicate a striking letter to it🤭

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects Dear wardrobe, how come you are so full, and still not have enough when I need to go out?😂 How do you manage to fit in together, yet tumble on me each time I open you? However you are, I adore you for keeping my things close to you when I myself keep misplacing all of it! Collab on our #rzdearwardrobe and dedicate your word #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
You are a magician
Every time I stand
In front of you
You dull my senses 
And render me 
Incapable of thinking
It takes me an eternity 
To think of a dress to wear,
You are always full
Of dresses
Yet I can't find a single
Dress to wear
You are indeed a magician. Hello Resties! ❤️

Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them.

Dear wardrobe, how come you are so full, and still not have enough when I need to go out?😂 How do you manage to fit in together, yet tumble on me each time I open you? However you are, I adore you for keeping my things close to you when I myself keep misplacing all of it!

Collab on our #rzdearwardrobe and dedicate your word

Thiru

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects A mirror shows us exactly the way we are, no illusions, no lies. What is it that the mirror shows you? Collab on our #rzdearmirror and dedicate your words to the mirror! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
Even if I broken 
You shows that
I'm not for unbroken.  Hello Resties! ❤️

Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them.

A mirror shows us exactly the way we are, no illusions, no lies. What is it that the mirror shows you?

Collab on our #rzdearmirror and dedicate your words to the mirror!

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects A letter is personal, and intricate. It holds all your deepest feelings and the most honest words. Write a letter to letter today✨ Collab on our #rzdearletter and dedicate your words to your letters! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #366dayschallengesp

read more
   You are a perfect way to express my       
   gratitude, my feelings to everyone     
   including u too 🤩.
    Thank you
    Your forever user
    Garima Hello Resties! ❤️

A letter is personal, and intricate. It holds all your deepest feelings and the most honest words. Write a letter to letter today✨

Collab on our #rzdearletter and dedicate your words to your letters!

Garima Mahnot Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects A pen is almost the favorite object of most of us, writers and we often hold special memories with it! Collab on our #rzdearpen and dedicate your words to your pen! #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz #366dayschallengesp

read more
    Thank you for being a great
      companion in my life. Hello Resties! ❤️

A pen is almost the favorite object of most of us, writers and we often hold special memories with it! 

Collab on our #rzdearpen and dedicate your words to your pen!

Aruna Menon

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects Coffee is like an energy drink after a long night,also a perfect partner for pulling an all nighter. On the account of World Coffee Day, collab on our #rzdearcoffee and dedicate your words to our energy fuels!✨ #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
You are an 
amazing energiser 

Pick me up 
Let me fly 
Let me reach
for the sky!  Hello Resties! ❤️

Coffee is like an energy drink after a long night,also a perfect partner for pulling an all nighter.

On the account of World Coffee Day, collab on our #rzdearcoffee and dedicate your words to our energy fuels!✨

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤ Everyday objects are ones without whom our day can never be the same. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects Photographs are our home away from home. Be it candids or the weird moments when we looked like an alien, or the still hugs...the love, the fun and the warmth always reaches us❤ Collab on our #rzdearPhotograph and dedicate your words to it! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
I wish you were never taken.
I wish I had nothing to look back. Hello Resties! ❤

Everyday objects are ones without whom our day can never be the same.

Photographs are our home away from home. Be it candids or the weird moments when we looked like an alien, or the still hugs...the love, the fun and the warmth always reaches us❤

Collab on our #rzdearPhotograph and dedicate your words to it!

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects Needless to say, a bed is our favourite cuddle mate❤We can spend all day long with it! So write out your love letters to the bed today🙈 Collab on our #rzdearbed and dedicate your words to your beds! #yqbaba #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #hans11

read more
Es lock down ne 
teri khatiya khadi kar di..!😂😝

इस लॉकडाउन ने 
तेरी खटिया खड़ी कर दी।😂😝 Hello Resties! ❤️

Needless to say, a bed is our favourite cuddle mate❤We can spend all day long with it! So write out your love letters to the bed today🙈

Collab on our #rzdearbed and dedicate your words to your beds!

hansmeet kour

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects A pen is almost the favorite object of most of us, writers and we often hold special memories with it! Collab on our #rzdearpen and dedicate your words to your pen! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone #yqrz

read more
While the whole world is getting frustrated, I find peace in you. I hope I am able to feed you till my last. Thank you for containing me and my thoughts, protecting and stabilizing us in the time of chaos..!
Yours sincerely, Hello Resties! ❤️

A pen is almost the favorite object of most of us, writers and we often hold special memories with it! 

Collab on our #rzdearpen and dedicate your words to your pen!

नेहा उदय भान गुप्ता

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects Needless to say, a bed is our favourite cuddle mate❤We can spend all day long with it! So write out your love letters to the bed today🙈 Collab on our #rzdearbed and dedicate your words to your beds! #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
बस तुम्हीं हो जहां कुछ
पलों के लिए सुकून मिलता हैं Hello Resties! ❤️

Needless to say, a bed is our favourite cuddle mate❤We can spend all day long with it! So write out your love letters to the bed today🙈

Collab on our #rzdearbed and dedicate your words to your beds!
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification