Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzdearwardrobe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzdearwardrobe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rzd, tinnitus in one ear, otite h ear drops, sharp pain behind ear that comes and goes, ear pain and cancer,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Anuj Jain

Hello Resties! ❤️ Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them. Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects Dear wardrobe, how come you are so full, and still not have enough when I need to go out?😂 How do you manage to fit in together, yet tumble on me each time I open you? However you are, I adore you for keeping my things close to you when I myself keep misplacing all of it! Collab on our #rzdearwardrobe and dedicate your word #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithrestzone

read more
You are a magician
Every time I stand
In front of you
You dull my senses 
And render me 
Incapable of thinking
It takes me an eternity 
To think of a dress to wear,
You are always full
Of dresses
Yet I can't find a single
Dress to wear
You are indeed a magician. Hello Resties! ❤️

Daily life objects are our essentials for life, and we often attach emotional importance to many of them.
Today we are here with a letter to #dearobjects

Dear wardrobe, how come you are so full, and still not have enough when I need to go out?😂 How do you manage to fit in together, yet tumble on me each time I open you? However you are, I adore you for keeping my things close to you when I myself keep misplacing all of it!

Collab on our #rzdearwardrobe and dedicate your word

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification