Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dndcinemagraph Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dndcinemagraph Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 32 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :) Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
held without discrimination
Universally,
cutting across boundaries,
of age, caste, class, gender and  nationality .
 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you.

Font: Poppins Regular, 12

#dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd  #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Chitra Iyer

“A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” – Bernard de Fontenelle Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #quotewithdnd and tell us what are the obstacles to happiness. #dndobstaclestohappiness #yqdnd #yqbaba #yqquotes #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
the inability to accept a comma after happiness
 “A great obstacle to happiness is to expect too much happiness.” – Bernard de Fontenelle

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #quotewithdnd and tell us what are the obstacles to happiness.

#dndobstaclestohappiness #yqdnd #yqbaba #yqquotes #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #YoMeWriMo #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #Metaphor #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Where, when you go well prepared, you obviously get disheartened with the unpredictable out of syllabus questions and fail it, and those who go unprepared thank their stars not to have wasted time preparing for it.. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you.

#dnd2020is #yqdnd #yomewrimo #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #metaphor #dndcinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

If you’re still awake, Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and complete the thought #Iwanttoholdthemoon.❤️ #dndnightmusings #midnightthoughts #yqdnd #yqbaba #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Just for a little while
Cup it in my palms and kiss it
I know it belongs to love
I know love romances it
Yet, for a miniscule second
I wish it would descend
into my palms and allow me
to caress it 
I catch it's light and
let it kiss away my night.  If you’re still awake, Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and complete the thought #Iwanttoholdthemoon.❤️

#dndnightmusings #midnightthoughts #yqdnd #yqbaba #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

“There is no illusion greater than fear” - Lao Tzu Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what fear looks like. #dndfearchases #simile #yqdnd #yqbaba #dndcinemagraph #dndmentalhealthawareness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
an insatiable monster within us hungry for every bit of our confidence, our strength, our capabilities. It eats away all those little bits responsible for our growth and strips us down to expose our vulnerabilities n weaknesses.
It hounds us like an insane animal till we give up and writhe in the agonising grip of a depressive maniac squeezing every bit of life outa us.
Fear exposes the scars, the pain, the ugliness of an unloved self.  “There is no illusion greater than fear” - Lao Tzu

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and describe what fear looks like.  

#dndfearchases #simile #yqdnd #yqbaba #dndcinemagraph #dndmentalhealthawareness #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

“The head is powerful, but it can only get us what we really want if we open our heart first.” - James Doty Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph prompt and #openyourheartto achieve your dreams. #dndopenyourheart #yqdnd #yqbaba #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
the fullness of acceptance and
empty it of all expectations
Watch it open up to the 
richness of love 
to flower in heartbeats of happiness
  “The head is powerful, but it can only get us what we really want if we open our heart first.”
- James Doty

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph prompt and #openyourheartto achieve your dreams.

#dndopenyourheart #yqdnd #yqbaba #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

“Breathe deeply, until sweet air extinguishes the burn of fear in your lungs and every breath is a beautiful refusal to become anything less than infinite. “ - D. Antoinette Foy Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph prompt and breathe your fears out. ❤️ #dndeverytimeIbreathe #yqdnd #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
a little of the good life, I feel the pain of those who are simply breathing to survive.
My lungs suffocate with the unfairness of life. 
Everytime I breathe, a little of me dies.
I must survive this pain n help those unfortunates too to breathe the good life again, everytime I breathe pain..

“Breathe deeply, until sweet air extinguishes the burn of fear in your lungs and every breath is a beautiful refusal to become anything less than infinite. “ - D. Antoinette Foy

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph prompt and breathe your fears out. ❤️

#dndeverytimeIbreathe #yqdnd #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty” - Maya Angelou Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph and share how beautiful freedom is. ❤️ #dndthebeautyinfreedom #cinemagraph #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #yqbaba #Inspiration #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
is best felt when the claustrophobic cage that we were once in has strangled us till we could muster the courage to break free n fly into the welcome arms of freedom  “We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty” - Maya Angelou 

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph and share how beautiful freedom is. ❤️

#dndthebeautyinfreedom #cinemagraph #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #yqbaba #inspiration  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this #dndcinemagraph and share a beautiful bed time story with us. ❤️ #dndnightmusings #bedtimestories #yqbaba #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndonceuponanight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
As day slept and the moon winked
I caught the darkness n tightly hugged it
I blew the stars a kiss even as innocence transformed me into a kid
I laughed with the night, I played with the moon light
Sleep chased me, eager to catch my eyelids
The night was my ally and darkness my crown
Tonight I was the queen in the kingdom of fun
Sleep kept teasing me till the clock struck three
Darkness caught me yawning in a night that was lost to me
In the hallway of blissful sleep, the child in me was finally caught
Oh, what a dream it was, said the adult in me laughing out loud..  Collab with Democrats & Dissenters on this   #dndcinemagraph and share a beautiful bed time story with us. ❤️

#dndnightmusings #bedtimestories #yqbaba #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndonceuponanight #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :) Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Many years back,
In which we enrolled,
We gave it together,
I filled wrong roll number there in mcq sheet,
Lot of tension, lot of depression happened,
Your drop year fruitified,
Mine was deteriorated with my blunder and lot of confusion,
You passed that exam with flying colours,
I failed in it,
Hid myself from everyone,
Everyone laughed at me,
Everyone praised you,
Everyone tainted to  and taunted at my parents,
But still I moved on,
I fought with stain of failures and stock of frustration,
But I continued fighting not with others but with my own drawbacks.
Thank u 2020 .
For showing me reality of failures,
Patience and long journey I am going to travel.
Ride can be longer but longer rides are more interesting.
Haina🤗🌻
 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you.

#dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd  #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification