Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dnd2020is Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dnd2020is Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dnd quotes images, dnd exam time status, nature languages dnd, dnd status, dnd whatsapp status,

• 25 Followers
  • 27 Stories

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :) Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
held without discrimination
Universally,
cutting across boundaries,
of age, caste, class, gender and  nationality .
 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you.

Font: Poppins Regular, 12

#dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd  #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

Chitra Iyer

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #YoMeWriMo #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #Metaphor #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Where, when you go well prepared, you obviously get disheartened with the unpredictable out of syllabus questions and fail it, and those who go unprepared thank their stars not to have wasted time preparing for it.. Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you.

#dnd2020is #yqdnd #yomewrimo #yqbaba #collabwithdnd #metaphor #dndcinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :) Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters

read more
Many years back,
In which we enrolled,
We gave it together,
I filled wrong roll number there in mcq sheet,
Lot of tension, lot of depression happened,
Your drop year fruitified,
Mine was deteriorated with my blunder and lot of confusion,
You passed that exam with flying colours,
I failed in it,
Hid myself from everyone,
Everyone laughed at me,
Everyone praised you,
Everyone tainted to  and taunted at my parents,
But still I moved on,
I fought with stain of failures and stock of frustration,
But I continued fighting not with others but with my own drawbacks.
Thank u 2020 .
For showing me reality of failures,
Patience and long journey I am going to travel.
Ride can be longer but longer rides are more interesting.
Haina🤗🌻
 Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you.

Gita Khanna

read more
2020 is that exam
Which all were made to take
No choice , no options.. 
Some buckled under  pressure,
 some sailed through
Some despaired
Some rallied
Whatever the outcome
There was no getting away, 
No absentees..
Attendance hundred percent!!! 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
That maximum people wants to forget,
however, it has been a wonderful year for certain catagory.
But whoever it is,
it's a year to be remembered
till decades...  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Madhu Jain

read more
which completed in chaos.  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Thoughts From Me

read more
That was 100% out of syllabus ! Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Anuj Jain

read more
enthusiastically we all prepared for never realizing that the question asked were to be addressed by logic and common sense rather than rote.

mini elizabeth

read more
 where no one could answer even a single question.  Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

Riddhi

Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :) Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and tell us amidst all kinds of uncertainty what this year taught you. Font: Poppins Regular, 12 #dnd2020is #yqdnd #collabwithdnd #dndcinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Democrats & Dissenters #yqbaba

read more
in which there is negative marking, so taking a chance can be risky... Welcome to the day 31 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e December. Give yourself a pat on the back for participating in the challenge. December has come to an end but not the #Metaphor challenge. See you in a while again. :)

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification