Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT893 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT893 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Ankit Kumar Rath

#happybirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎 Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT893. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
**When A Traveler Listens Lockdown Extended For 2 More Weeks...** #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT893.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Hansika Bansal

#happybirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎 Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT893. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I see the news of Corona pandemic. 
Me : #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #eccedentesiasthb  #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT893.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aalok Sιngh

#happybirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎 Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT893. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When crush calls me, nd mom says:- hugne gya hai....  #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎
Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT893.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

#happybirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎 Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT893. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab mere ainwayi quotes pe unexpectedly sabse zyada likes aate hain.  #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT893.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Funny Singh🐼

Haan aaj ki is haar ka ghor dukh hai mujhe🙁🙁 कोई सांत्वना दो रे😥😂😂 #funnysingh #selfroast HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎 Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme #YQMeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT893. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
जब मैं आज.... 
अपनी फूलनदेवी बहना से..
लूडो में हारा।🙁
👇👇👇👇👇👇 Haan aaj ki is haar ka ghor dukh hai mujhe🙁🙁
कोई सांत्वना दो रे😥😂😂

#funnysingh #selfroast
HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

Collab on this #FilmyMeme, make your multiple FunnyMeme #YQMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT893.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Muralidharan P

read more
When I wait in the long queue for two hours the shopkeeper says no stocks and pulls the shutter.
 #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

Anjali Raj

read more
when after lockdown I go to a beauty parlour but the beautician mistakenly asks me to go to a barbour's as I resemble a man due to absence of threading of eyebrows and upper lip #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

teacher baba ki teachings

read more
When you realize that University has not cancelled the exams and you also have to attend college from July. #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

Shankki Sharma

read more
जब किसी पंजाबी को Canada का Visa ना मिले। #HappyBirthday to #AjithKumar. 😎

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification