Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mnmburningdesires Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mnmburningdesires Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ghgfhfg mnm live stream, mnn mnm, mnm, kiss karne se kitni calories burn hoti hai, ladki ka bur kaisa hota hai,

• 8 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BURNING DESIRES #mnmburningdesires poetry #erotica #iambictetrameter #yqbaba #mnmtopics #aestheticthoughts Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
//IAMBIC TETRAMETET//

A gleaming as maid rays of red
Thy chest be shiny mountain as
A gentle hands on chest of thee
_Swirl the hands of beloved 

The Glee on Belle of thee like bliss
The way betwixt the shiny cups
A way of heaven feel and be
Oh thee the Ken of men on chest

Elixir or fountain of youth as drink
Thy sharp nipples brightest star as be
If arouse the symph'ny of Mozart thou sing
The beauty of chest Shimmer as sunne Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Today's topic ~ BURNING DESIRES

#mnmburningdesires #poetry #erotica #iambictetrameter #yqbaba #mnmtopics #aestheticthoughts
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Cerebral Derange

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BURNING DESIRES #mnmburningdesires poetry #erotica #iambictetrameter #yqbaba #mnmtopics #aestheticthoughts Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
//IAMBIC TETRAMETET//

A gleaming as maid rays of red
Thy chest be shiny mountain as
A gentle hands on chest of thee
_Swirl the hands of beloved 

The Glee on Belle of thee like bliss
The way betwixt the shiny cups
A way of heaven feel and be
Oh thee the Ken of men on chest

Elixir or fountain of youth as drink
Thy sharp nipples brightest star as be
If arouse the symph'ny of Mozart thou sing
The beauty of chest Shimmer as sunne Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

#mnmburningdesires #poetry #erotica #iambictetrameter #yqbaba #mnmtopics #aestheticthoughts

Penman

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BURNING DESIRES #mnmburningdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Your touch on my shaft ignited the
Burning desire of my body..
The way you manoeuvre your
 tongue over my shaft
Breezes the fire of lust in my body
 Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

#mnmburningdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BURNING DESIRES #mnmburningdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
Uff... 
These burning desires 
deep inside me
creeping all over my body...!
I'll die myself burnt 
'coz of insane desire flames...
if you are not here. 
My body will be fried over 
by your sensual caressing touch 
if you are here with me...!
Either the way I am dead...
better to die with you
beside me on this bed tonight.  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

#mnmburningdesires #moansandmoons #erotica #mnmnapowrimo #yqbaba #mnmtopics #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep

read more
My burning desire can burn you.
And you shall keep moaning. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Kuldeep Garg

read more
My burning desire can burn you.
And you shall keep moaning. Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

Kamal Chandra Lenka

Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. Today's topic ~ BURNING DESIRES What started out with innocence Is now becoming more The safety net of mystery Is flying out the door. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #erotica #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #mnmtopics #mnmburningdesires #alluring_bond

read more
What STARTED out with innocence
Is NOW becoming more
The safety net of MYSTERY
Is FLYING out the door.

FEELINGS that I never thought 
I could ever POSSESS 
Are AWAKEN with a passion
And I can't settle for LESS. 

(Please read the whole poem in the caption.)  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

What started out with innocence
Is now becoming more
The safety net of mystery
Is flying out the door.

GURJASPAL SINGH

read more
Every Saturday night I get dressed up to ride for you,
Cruising down the street of love for you, 
I drive fast, wind in my hair, push it to the limits 
cause I just don't care
You ask me where I've been?
I been everywhere
I don't wanna be no where but here 
I've got a burning desire for you, 
I drive fast, wind in my hair, push it to the limits 
cause I just don't care 
I 've got a burning desire for you,  Express your views on the given topic and define in your erotic way. 

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification