Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best NovakDjokovik Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best NovakDjokovik Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about novak djokovic and deepika padukone, deepika padukone and novak djokovic, novak djokovic quotes, novak djokovic french open 2020, jonathan novak contemporary art,

• 11 Followers
  • 17 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1021. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me, while appearing
for my interview

After receiving results
of the interview #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1021. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Mahima Jain

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #lockdown entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes #Collab

read more
Lockdown 5.0
 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #lockdown entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
 #collab

Ankit Kumar Rath

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine life Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me- Bhagwan Bss Ye Ek Exam Mein Pass 
Marks Dilwa Dena Plzz... 🙏
Mein Kabhi Sarat Nhi Karunga...
Acha Bacha Ban ke Rahunga Pka...
Plzz Pass Karwado...
**Bhagwan 👇🏻 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine #life

The Dream Doodler

Vespera Seavey & Persistent Girl... Isn't it relatable?!... Haha!!! I always win over you all in the bullying session at the end!!! 😁😁😁😅😅😅😅😉😉😉😆😆😆 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1021. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My friends bullying me badly
*Me: 
Apna time ane to do bitua!!!

*Me at the end when 
I win over their bullying... Vespera Seavey & Persistent Girl... Isn't it relatable?!... Haha!!! I always win over you all in the bullying session at the end!!! 😁😁😁😅😅😅😅😉😉😉😆😆😆

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1021. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #coronameme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
After Corona..when someone asks - Are you planning to go abroad? 
Me: 🙄🙄 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #smithasunkara #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

મસ્તાન

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1021. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Jab shayri, 
poems likhta tha

Jab Se 
meme 
banana shuru kiya #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾

Anjali Raj

read more
मोटी हरी मिर्च

पतली हरी मिर्च #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾

Anjali Raj

read more
Poem in diary

Poem on
social media #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 🍾

Anjali Raj

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Flirt : (लड़की को देख के) देखा जो तुझे यार दिल मे बजी गिटार 🎸🎸🎸
Bottom of the flirt ( पिछली पिटाई को याद करते हुए) : 😠😠👇👇👇 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine

Durga Kannan

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂 🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Children when parents start their 'gyan'... #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NovakDjokovik. 😂

🐣Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1020 and make everyone laugh!  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification