Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YQMT1060 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YQMT1060 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about t10 league live score, t10 live score, t10 league live, t10 league 2020 schedule, t10 league 2020,

• 12 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Mahima Jain

Exam mein dimag chlta hi nhi hai 🙄😂 Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #aashiqui2 #Meme #coronameme entries to #YQMT1060. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my Brain during Exams :- 

Exam mein dimag chlta hi nhi hai 🙄😂

Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #Aashiqui2  #meme #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1060.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

sanjana Bhardwaj

Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #aashiqui2 #shraddhakapoor #coronameme entries to #YQMT1060. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Whenever I missed him badly and suddenly He comes in front of me Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #Aashiqui2 #ShraddhaKapoor #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1060.  #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #aashiqui2 #shraddhakapoor #coronameme entries to #YQMT1060. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to my network connection these days: Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #FilmyMeme #Aashiqui2 #ShraddhaKapoor #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1060.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #smithasunkara #aashiqui2 #shraddhakapoor #coronameme entries to #YQMT1060. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
My friends when I take too long to respond to their messages. 😂😂😜 Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme #smithasunkara #Aashiqui2 #ShraddhaKapoor #CoronaMeme entries to #YQMT1060.  #YourQuoteAndMine

મસ્તાન

Rough Translation: Don't know where you go all the time. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #aashiqui2 #shraddhakapoor #coronameme entries to #YQMT1060. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
People to every MPs & MLA after election Rough Translation: Don't know where you go all the time. 😟

Funny Singh🐼

City me mobile network ki koi samasya na rahti... But Gaav me to puchho mat yr, pop up, pop up karta hai😂😝😝 Kabhi aata hai, kabhi jata hai😝😝 Aur badi mushkil se Ye YQ chala pata hai😝😝😝 #village #YourQuoteAndMine #shraddhakapoor #mobilenetwork #funnysingh #YQMT1060 #kaha_chale_jaate_ho😝

read more
When I Go to My village.
Me to My mobile network  : 
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇😝 

City me mobile network ki koi samasya na rahti...
But Gaav me to puchho mat yr, pop up, pop up karta hai😂😝😝

Kabhi aata hai, kabhi jata hai😝😝
Aur badi mushkil se Ye YQ chala pata hai😝😝😝

Durga Kannan

read more
Me to my 'memory power' while answering the question which I knew so well the previous day... Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

Durga Kannan

read more
Me to my sleep at night Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

amar gupta

read more
My one sock to the other in a pair be like Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

amar gupta

Hr student ki daastan... Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme #FilmyMeme #aashiqui2 #shraddhakapoor #coronameme entries to #YQMT1060. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me to the answer of the questions in my brain that I learnt last night while sitting in exams.... Hr student ki daastan...

Rough Translation: Don't know where you'll go all the time. 😟

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification