Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fairy Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fairy Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fairytale quotes and sayings about love, wedding planner quotes love isn t a fairytale, love poems for him fairytale, love poems for him fairytales, how to become a fairy with invisible wings,

• 53 Followers
  • 191 Stories

Sonal Panwar

'प्रिंछी' A Fairytale Story👰‍♀️ (Part-2)😔💫 #Fairytale #story Poetry #fairy #hindi_poetry #hindiwritings #nojotohindi #कविता

read more

kanmani

Pen.Papper

Pariyan #fairy Love #shayaari

read more

Shreya Chanchal

game #fairy #Knowledge

read more

wild flower

#saath #Love life #fairy

read more
When I look at you, 
I finally understand
what ethereal means
and I feel like the fairy
came down to live amongst
people like me...

©wild flower #saath #love #life #fairy

Manisha Mani

Neerja

#gemini #fairy (743)

read more
I saw her in my dream..
She was about to tell me what all has happened and happening.. #gemini #fairy 

(743)

Shruthi U

I found her! I found her!
Her eye balls glowing like precious marbles which have the power to attract and mesmerise everyone on this earth. 
Her cold smile, half open eyelids add a divine touch to her posture. 
Her long hair bouncing like a black stream adds an eternal beauty to her charm.
Her words reach my ears and strike my mind as rhythmic as holy hymns sung by the heavenly goddesses. 
In her presence I just forget everything; everything around me; everything about me. 
I found her! I found her!  #imaginary_tale #divine_love #she #fairy

Priya

#fairy #Love

read more

Sai Manohar

#smimano Romance with you The Obscure Obvious 💕💕💕 #yqbaba life #Couple #together love #Attitude #fairy

read more
#Fairy-Tale

It's okay you want a fairy tale; I wanna be a dreamer. Often the most miscalculated ingredient of such fantasies is the magnitude. What we forget is that it isn't the extraordinary, but the little things that make it all so worthwhile. The same old movies, books, dance, wine, music, food and sleep. Only, together. #smimano 

Romance with you The Obscure Obvious 💕💕💕

#yqbaba #life #couple #together #love #attitude
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification