Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best gemini Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best gemini Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about gemini love horoscope today, gemini horoscope today love, gemini love today, gemini daily love horoscope, gemini love horoscope 2017,

• 32 Followers
  • 38 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Tarot Card Reader Neha Mathur

🌟मिथुन तुला कुंभ राशी के लिए जून का महीना🌟 ♥️ लाइक फॉलो और शेयर करें ♥️ इस जून आपको अपने जीवन के हर क्षेत्र में विशेष रूप से करियर और वित्त में बड़ी सफलता मिलने का योग है। आर्थिक सुरक्षा और प्रसन्नता रहेगी। आपके पास मिडास टच है। आप जो कुछ भी छू देंगें हैं वह खूबसूरत बन जाएगा। 🌟🌟 "सोचिए क्या क्या चीज़ें जो आपके छूते ही निखर जाएँगी।" 🌟🌟🌟 #विचार #prediction #guidance #aquarius #june #tarotreader #tarotcards #intuition #Horoscope #gemini #Libra

read more
mute video

Karups Jeeva

Tamil Vertical WhatsApp Status Song ❤️😍 #gemini #tamil #காதல்

read more
mute video

mana G

mute video

Atul Sahare

mute video

Swapnil Moon

Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #gemini. Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, when you look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you. #Collab with #geminidmeteor and #YourQuoteAndMine #shootingstar

read more
I unknowingly have parallel wishes...
First is what I have to wish &
Second is I have to wish before it is gone.
I hope to see shower tonight.
And get all of my wishes fulfilled. Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #Gemini.

Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, when you look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you.

#Collab with #geminidmeteor and

Atishay jain

Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #gemini. Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, it’s time to look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you. #Collab with #geminidmeteor #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I don't want it to make my wish true
As I don't know, how many were wishing for you!! Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #Gemini.

Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, it’s time to look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you.

#Collab with #geminidmeteor

sanjana Bhardwaj

Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #gemini. Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, when you look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you. #Collab with #geminidmeteor and #YourQuoteAndMine #shootingstar

read more
Just pray that I can find my life partner soon  Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #Gemini.

Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, when you look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you.

CM Chaitanyaa

read more
I wish to shoot once like a star, even if this is not true, 
Yet also I want to fulfill someone's wish ...  Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #Gemini.

K Harsita

Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #gemini. Reaching a zenithal hourly rate of 130 meteors, when you look up tonight if the sky is clear, search for slow-moving silver-yellow scratches––space-rock shards burning up, twenty-four miles above you. #Collab with #geminidmeteor and #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #shootingstar

read more
it reminds me a dream of riding
on it to travel further from 
those night clouds to the 
night shiners.  Geminid meteor shower is going to take place tonight between 11.30 pm - 2 am IST. If the weather remains clear, this year could be the best year yet to watch the #Geminid #meteor. The meteors are named because they seem to originate from the constellation #Gemini.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Pc : Gemini world insta Paisa hi Paisa hota 🤟🏻😎🤭🤭🤭🤩🤩🤩 #gemini #geminihumor

read more
🤭🤭 पैसा ही पैसा होता Pc : Gemini world insta
Paisa hi Paisa hota
🤟🏻😎🤭🤭🤭🤩🤩🤩
#gemini #geminihumor
loader
Home
Explore
Events