Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best RealitySucks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best RealitySucks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about reality sad life quotes in hindi, because reality is better than a dream, reality of life quotes, reality of life quotes in hindi, because reality is real,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Prateek Kulshrestha

#RealitySucks

read more
It's okay to believe in a crazy fantasy to keep you going in life because sometimes reality can be hard to accept.... #realitysucks

The Cold Summers

You were my unexpected rainfall
on a sunny day,
that stained my eyes with moist
even after the sun has found its way !
 My unexpected rainfall !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #myraindairy #unexpectedlove #imissyousomuch #realitysucks #yqlatest

kashish gupta

Sometimes I wonder after realising the way, reality tried to fool us. We are literally living in order to die one day. We are programmed such a way, we have to do the necessary shit, infact, celebrate the whole life just to end up and leave this world. Isn't it too unfair and imbalanced propaganda, life running and we are just unable to question it even? Death is the ultimate reality and we need to face it at the end, without any doubt. Either you want to die or not, you will die one day. Death #RealitySucks

read more
Reality Sucks! Sometimes I wonder after realising the way, reality tried to fool us. We are literally living in order to die one day. We are programmed such a way, we have to do the necessary shit, infact, celebrate the whole life just to end up and leave this world. Isn't it too unfair and imbalanced propaganda, life running and we are just unable to question it even?

Death is the ultimate reality and we need to face it at the end, without any doubt. Either you want to die or not, you will die one day. Death

The Cold Summers

You were my unexpected rainfall
on a sunny day,
that stained my eyes with moist
even after the sun has found its way !
 My unexpected rainfall !

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #yqlove #myraindairy #unexpectedlove #imissyousomuch #realitysucks #yqlatest

Tarun Kushwaha

आज फिर एक ख़्वाब टूटा है 
पर कौन सा पहली दफा है 
रो ले गी रूह फिर एक रात 
एक लंबी मुस्कान के साथ #depressedlife #lifeishell #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqhindi #yqtarun #dreams #realitysucks

Aamir Qais AnZar

You Sift information in the Age of Wikipedia. Where there is an Overload of truth & Fiction. Indeed Nothing is Crosschecked..!! #WhenNewsisinfestedWithViews #satirethought #fakemedia #Misinformation #mediareality #Misguided #whatistruth #RealitySucks

read more
News & Meme
-------------------
People get carried away by both but there's huge difference between the two.

In today's digital world, it is indeed difficult to differentiate between the truth and the fake. There's no mechanism except the fact that each individual do little background check before posting or sharing any piece of information.

Similarly people consider memes as news info and unfortunately news remains as meme. If Everything we heard & seen was true & accurate. Nobody would have been hurt or disheartened...!!!

It’s difficult to see the bare truth,
when gossip is spread without proof. You Sift information in the Age of Wikipedia. Where there is an Overload of truth & Fiction. Indeed Nothing is Crosschecked..!!
#WhenNewsisinfestedWithViews #SatireThought #FakeMedia #MisInformation #MediaReality #MisGuided #WhatIsTruth #RealitySucks

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification