Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best YourAddress Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best YourAddress Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wishing your love a good day, short love stories to tell your girlfriend, need your love so bad, i hope you find your peace quotes, your quotes in hindi,

• 32 Followers
  • 33 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #YourAddress #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyou #theskies #TheDreams #yqlove #yqbaba

read more
I may not know your address
Don't have anything to trace
But on the face of skies
Where there the sun shines
And into the rivers that bask
In the cozy crimson light
Sometimes to fly...
Sometimes to dive
I keep trying on myself to find
Cause I know where I reside
You too dwell just beside
For sake of that at times 
In the mirror and for the other
Into my own eyes
Where the moist substance lies
And the fragrance of the dreams
Fantasy has its favourite choice

Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou #theskies #thedreams #yqlove #yqbaba

Ewa Regmi

Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #YourAddress #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is distant but not unreachable!
Waiting...❤️ Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #YourAddress #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scribbledwithlove #hearts_database #depthofmyheart #Hidden

read more
I wish...
Could be Forever Scribbled over...
The most Deep and Hidden part of,
My Heart... Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #scribbledwithlove #hearts_database #depthofmyheart #hidden

Sunbin 1

My Dear Ensoleillement

You never told, 
and i never asked
your address.

But i still know where
                                     you live in my "Quotes"
                                     In every word 
                                     You make me write. 

#cinemagraph #ensoleillement #kritika #kritvi #youraddress #yqbaba #yqdidi #yourquotes

Padala Datta Siva Rama Krishna Reddy

Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #YourAddress #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
-

D.No. 143/5, Overthinking Lane, Emotional Fools Block, Day Dreaming Apartments, Foodieville Town - 739 Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #YourAddress #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuotes #yqquotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

read more
is still inside me,
standing out in my write-ups,
the pain and scars are still afresh
only my address for you got replaced... Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquotes 
#yqquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba

Harish K B

read more
Your address is where, I lost myself in a dark cloud of pain. Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
In the gloomy heart of you
Where your heart beat is hope
of mine ,and the happiness of mine is your smile. 
 Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Up above the world so high
Like a 💎 in the sky  Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
My address for that only  i am struggling to make my own identity and ofcurse my address also.  Stealing this beautiful prompt by YourQuote Didi in Hindi for the writers of English. Complete this musing that starts with #youraddress #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification