Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best littlethingsmatter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best littlethingsmatter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about truth love and a little malice pdf, truth love and a little malice summary, sad little stories about true love that make you cry, peace love and little donuts, mary mary put a little love in your heart,

• 10 Followers
  • 10 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

KEEP LEARNING AND GROWING WITH SMITA NAIDU

mute video

Vijayashree

mute video

Sonia Dey

Little caring, 
Little sharing, 
make our day
BEAUTIFUL,
getting more by 
doing Little things
isn't that amazing!  #littlethingsmatter 
#sdwords

Komal Sharma Gupta

The Bookmark. A short story. The book lies on the writing table. A bookmark, gifted by a friend peeks out from the end of the book. A colourful, hand-painted bookmark from Odisha. A procession is going past, a horse cart palanquin, and the paraphernalia of a rich man's convoy, travelling with his family. Just looking at it makes me wonder at the places these people would be passing through. In my imagination, rolling hills, river deltas and valleys of flowers and rice terraces. What it would be #yourquote #yqbaba #littlethingsmatter #yqspecial #writingsimplethings #tejaswiniaura

read more
THE BOOKMARK The Bookmark.
A short story.

The book lies on the writing table. A bookmark, gifted by a friend peeks out from the end of the book. A colourful, hand-painted bookmark from Odisha. A procession is going past, a horse cart palanquin, and the paraphernalia of a rich man's convoy, travelling with his family. Just looking at it makes me wonder at the places these people would be passing through.
In my imagination, rolling hills, river deltas and valleys of flowers and rice terraces. What it would be

Grishma Doshi

At times you might feel that you are not needed yet someone may need you just look around. Be kind to them and to yourself too. 🧡📙📙🧡
#kindness #bekind #beinghuman #needed #helpwhenyoucan #littlethingsmatter #oneliner #grishmathoughts

Aamir Qais AnZar

New Accessory in the House to #engage some light and add little more #Delight !! #mostrecentaddition #AddYourThoughts #lightup #YourAddress #extra #littlethingsmatter

read more
New Accessory in the House to Engage Some Light
And to add Little extra Delight.. New Accessory in the House to #Engage some light and add little more #Delight !!
#MostRecentAddition #AddYourThoughts #LightUP #YourAddress #Extra #LittleThingsMatter

shappy

किसी को जन्नत का जमाना भी राज नहीं आता,
और हमको myntra पर 50%off in sale एक पल में खुशी की गुदगुदी दे जाता है।

खुश रहिए, क्योंकि बहुत आसान है खुश रहना।

©Muskan #littlethingsmatter #khushraho

#Drops

SUS MITA

The very first day when I saw him
  I saw only his face,eyes and smile.
He was not so famous among all of them sitted there.
He was not the 'Crush-Material' or the 'Center of attraction'.
Not everyone gazed at him like celebrity.
No, I didn't justify about his character just by seeing him.
I had no idea about his life and surroundings because nobody talked about him intensely and randomly.
He's just a very simple guy whom nobody noticed.
Very unexpectedly we met and for some little curious we got to know each other.
We met and eagerly trying to make beautiful memories.
We never thought of being detached from each other.
He's like the cup of icecream I never wanted to let finished.
He's like the monsoons I wanted to enjoy every little drop of them.
He's those laughs I never thought it would touch again my lips.
He's that happiness that belongs to me and only me.
He's totally mine and I never wanted to share those little things with anyone else.
And now I completely understand that he's the one who made me feel better when days are grey.
He's the one with whom I feel that I too love somebody over anything over anyone.
He's the SUNSHINE of my cloudy life.
And I am the PEACE of his mind.
And now I understand that one can never know that a simple- not -so- special flower can make a full bouquet for designing the life.

©SUS MITA #littlethingsmatter 

#loveCanBeSoSimple

#owncreation #OwnPoetry 

#raindrops #Feeling💞

Sanyog

Enjoy the little things in life because ज़िन्दगी में हमेशा छोटी छोटी चीज़ों पर
 खुश रहना चाहिए क्योंकि अकसर बड़े महल में 
रहने वाले लोग सोने के लिए दवाई लेते है
 लेकिन छोटी झोपड़ी में रहने वाला 
चैन की नींद सोता है। #motivation #behappy #littlethingsmatter

the_silent_utterer

Every little thing counts !🍁 #littlethingsmatter #minutethoughts #Nojoto

read more
Every minute thing used,
Every minute thought applied; 
in the journey of achieving a dream is worth more than anything . Every little thing counts !🍁

#littlethingsmatter #minutethoughts #nojoto
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification