Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LateStory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LateStory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about latest best love movies, reason my period is late, tamil whatsapp attitude status latest videos without love download 0, love shayari latest shayari, happy late fathers day quotes,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Gayathri

Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May. Since I'm late today, write a #ShortStory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #LateStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only until I reached the destination I did not know that I was early by one second when I spotted my friend arriving just after me. Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May.

Since I'm late today, write a #shortstory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #latestory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May. Since I'm late today, write a #ShortStory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #LateStory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I was witnessing a funeral. I was late willingly. I can't handle the heavy environment. People whining, sobing,  silently wiping their tear, it is difficult for me to react at such situation. So I was late. But it had an advantage. I got to know that people get praised at their funeral. More than they might have received in entire life. And before I could imagine my own funeral scenario I was the one to left early from the heavy environment... Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May.

Since I'm late today, write a #shortstory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #latestory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Hari Varma

LATE - A SHORT STORY All through my work life, I was called Mr. Punctuality. Whether it is a meeting or any appointment with a Doctor or reaching the movie theatre on time before the advertisement or a simple family or friends get together, I always reached a few minutes earlier. For this reason, I can be called as a perpetual 'waiter' who always ended up waiting for others! The funniest part is that all those habitual late comers never even felt an iota of guilt! I used to tell them "Guys, p #ShortStory #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #yostowrimo #LateStory #flightdelays

read more
LATE - A SHORT STORY
~
As it was a Saturday, the office complex was pretty empty. When I reached the main door of our office, the Watchman gave his usual hearty smile and opened the door for me. Everything was very silent. It felt very weird. I went straight to the conference room and opened the door. It was dark. 
~
(Read full embarrassment in Caption)  LATE - A SHORT STORY

All through my work life, I was called Mr. Punctuality. Whether it is a meeting or any appointment with a Doctor or reaching the movie theatre on time before the advertisement or a simple family or friends get together, I always reached a few minutes earlier. For this reason, I can be called as a perpetual 'waiter' who always ended up waiting for others! 

The funniest part is that all those habitual late comers never even felt an iota of guilt! I used to tell them "Guys, p

Anuj Jain

Late
If we can cross the bridge by the daybreak we won't be late, the commander said to the weary troop marching since the past 12 hours without a break.
But we are already late the young lieutenant spoke under his breath which the commander heard.
Oh no you don't get the concept of time and what's late he said, trying to keep up the morale of the unit.
He ordered for a short break to rest and pulled the lieutenant aside to explain the concept of lateness.
It's all relative you see officer, suppose we had reached there earlier than  when we were supposed to and the enemy had already been there early too then would we have been early or late?
Late sir, the lieutenant snapped.
Exactly.
So we got the information that the Charlie unit had engaged the enemy at Uggadh sector, and they are not supposed to proceed toward Chaggh sector before noon now.
So we still won't be late inspite of being late.
Now let's start our journey again as it's only an hour now at our current pace.
So we won't be late after all. #yostowrimo 
#shortstory 
#latestory 
#yqbaba

Akthari Begum

read more
Whenever negative thinking 
Around happens that time 
Late for positive thinking 
Not  think come easily. Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May.

Komal Sharma Gupta

This had been happening quite frequently. I could blame it on my insomnia, the after effects of the lockdown.It had thrown my routine totally out of gear. Since life was picking up speed once again, I found myself quite slow in coming back to normal. I was of late, quite late these days for all manners of personal work and meetings. Since I was already late, I decided to make things move at my own pace. I was tired of all the running around,excuses, the sorry face. I had had enough. So I sat d #ShortStory #YourQuoteAndMine #LateStory #tejaswiniaura

read more
A Day Too Late.

"I cannot fathom why."

Short story below. This had been happening quite frequently. I could blame it on my insomnia, the after effects of the lockdown.It had thrown my routine totally out of gear. Since life was picking up speed once again, I found myself quite slow in coming back to normal. I was of late, quite late these days for all manners of personal work and meetings. 

Since I was already late, I decided to make things move at my own pace. I was tired of all the running around,excuses, the sorry face. I had had enough. So I sat d

Shweta Gupta

Exaggerated emotions, toned up thoughts, unclaimed crushes, beyond thoughts gossip. That's how they have spent their life togther, they are friends forever. #SchoolMemories #crush #bestfriend #Childhood #innocence #yqbaba #qouteliners #LateStory

read more
"Hold your breath, keep calm. Don't seems to be excited. He is coming towards you", mentioned her best friend.

She said, "There is a tide inside, volcano is about to erupt. Feeling like heart attack and you are asking me to calm down".

That's how they use to talk, infact that's how they talk. Best friends!
 Exaggerated emotions, toned up thoughts, unclaimed crushes, beyond thoughts gossip. That's how they have spent their life togther, they are friends forever.

#schoolmemories
#crush #bestfriend #childhood #innocence  #yqbaba #qouteliners #latestory

Srilatha Gugunta

read more
I squeeze my eyes shut hard as much as possible, trying to recalibrate my thoughts for what would I need to serve my platter of reasons to bring that one sparkling smile that melts my heart. Had it not be I have to take stairs to climb down from 18th floor due to fault in the elevator and then last minute cancellation of the cab which made me lose another hour. Last time, I had to wait for him for 2hrs, hope I'm not seen as deliberately late to take my revenge. As I approached him, his eyebrows knit together and with the ears perked up to hear everything in detail of what I say, I only utter a sorry with no further explanation and I hear him say, "hey! common, no issues". Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May.

Rama Krishna Lunavath

read more
I was a born late comer. During my engineering days, I was late to classes as usual. I always had a standard reason for being late, i.e., I wasn't late but it was the train which brought me late.
One day our Mam finally asked me, RK what's your initial?
I said, it's "L" Mam. Everyone burst out in laughter and that's how I went on to become "LATE. R.K" from usual "LRK".
😜 Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May.

Miss Dadwal

read more
I din get to witness your wedding, that precious smile and auspicious moment. 
Though i had thought that one day I'll be the groom and you will be my bride👰 but that's fine. Your happiness is much important than mine. If you shine, I feel the brightness. If this marriage makes you happy, i will definitely will feel the delightful. Because love is not possession it's more than giving, it's selfless pure blissful feeling! Welcome to the Day 26 of the YourQuote Story Writing Month or YoStoWriMo i.e. May.

Since I'm late today, write a #shortstory titled Late. Write long stories in the caption. Explore various ideas right from the literal meaning of late or when it is used to signify someone who passed away. #latestory #yourquoteandmine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification