Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best speakingmyheartout Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best speakingmyheartout Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you should only speak good of the dead, inability to speak, speak only good of the dead, i speak english french and arabic, i speak arabic and english,

• 5 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Sinduja Sivakumar

Winning your thoughts and overcoming the hurdles that pass through your mind is the first step for a happy life! #loveforwriting  #speakingmyheartout #chooseyourself #beyourself #improveeachday  #choosehappiness  #everythinghappensforareason #youareblessed

Sita Prasad

Sometimes being straightforward makes you a loner! Adults are complicated sometimes, they don't like someone speaking straight or bluntly. They might want one to be sweet, soft and sugar coated. Is it possible always, is a difficult question to answer. I always feel, the actions and the words should interrelate, compliment each other like a symbiotic relationship. So much so that, the words aren't misunderstood or the actions aren't vain. I think whenever one tries to flatter with words without any action of real love, it just shows up! At the same time, one is doing things the way he should be doing, will surely not ruin the relationship by speaking rubbish because he/she knows the journey filled with struggle and rewards.   #productiveconversations #yqbaba #writeaway #straightfromheart #behavior #speakingmyheartout

Ashlesha

I wrote this on like Oct 2020. I like to start my journal with a poem, this is like one of those. Finally posting it. Poetry has added real value to my life. I'm not a professional but I love writing, I love being able to express my thoughts in the way I want to. So the poetry is ❤️ to me thoughts #thoughtoftheday poetry #poem #poetrycommunity #speakingwithheart #speakingmyheartout #Heart

read more
Years of thoughts are hidden deep,
Couldn't bear anymore,
It's about to spill.
Pouring out my heart today,
As, there is a lot more to speak.
 I wrote this on like Oct 2020. I like to start my journal with a poem, this is like one of those. Finally posting it. Poetry has added real value to my life. I'm not a professional but I love writing, I love being able to express my thoughts in the way I want to. So the poetry is ❤️ to me #thoughts #thoughtoftheday #poetry #poem #poetrycommunity #speakingwithheart #speakingmyheartout #heart

Alok Vishwakarma "आर्ष"

It doesn't matter how much has passed before we could finally meet.. We Met.. It's Supreme.. As Simple As Love.. 💝💕💝 #iflovehadfeet #destinybeliever #eternallovers #loveyouforever #speakingmyheartout #yqbesthindiquotes #yqbaba

read more
प्रेम के पग होते तो भी,
नियती न मिलाती हमें प्रिये ।
सौभाग संजोने होते हैं,
तब मिलन सलोने होते हैं ।।

It doesn't matter how much has passed before we could finally meet..

We Met.. It's Supreme..
As Simple As Love..
💝💕💝

#iflovehadfeet #destinybeliever #eternallovers #loveyouforever #speakingmyheartout #yqbesthindiquotes #yqbaba

Aamir Qais AnZar

If clothes could Speak,
Then it may disclose 
the truth of the Person 
they are Covering.. Write your own #ifclothesCouldSpeak 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#clothesmatters #EndUPwith #speakingmyheartout #ClothesCouldSpeak #TruthHurts #coversation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification