Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best straightfromheart Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best straightfromheart Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love anthem for world peace str, kilian straight to heaven, love anthem str, my pinky finger is not straight, motion in a straight line,

• 17 Followers
  • 98 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Barsha

mute video

HarSan HarSan

mute video

Harsh Shrivastava

Sabka apna apna sacch ka version hai 
Sabka apna apna nazariya hai
Seedhi baat boldi, tho dikkat 
Jhooti tariffe sunnke, channe ke jhaad pe chadna chahthe hai

Dimak ka use nahi karte, vision nahi hai clear
Kaise hum trending ho, famous ka chadda hai fever
Din bhar sote rahete, raat bhar sirf netflix and chill bolke kahete hustler
Swag dikhate, par soch nahi hai broader #post89 #straightfromheart #hipocratic #mindsays

Priyank Jain

Aaj bhi khayal tera, sone nahi deta
Aaj bhi mujhe kisika, hone nahi deta
Aakhon ke samundaron se jo dekhu teri photo
Tera hasta hua chehra mujhe rone bhi nahi deta #straightfromheart #rcr #rush_hunter #nightthoughts #night #yqquotes #yqstory #yqbaba

Priyank Jain

I like to be as surprised as everyone else of what comes out of my mouth.  #sarcasm #straightfromheart #straightforward #badbola #yqbaba #yqenglish #yqdidi #yqtales

Richa Vedpathak

Stop assuming what is not, don't keep on judging needlessly. Nobody has right to keep you feeling low. Nobody can stop your happiness and progress.  #straightfromheart #thoughtdiaries #quotestagram #assuming #loveforwriting #quotewritings

Sita Prasad

Sometimes being straightforward makes you a loner! Adults are complicated sometimes, they don't like someone speaking straight or bluntly. They might want one to be sweet, soft and sugar coated. Is it possible always, is a difficult question to answer. I always feel, the actions and the words should interrelate, compliment each other like a symbiotic relationship. So much so that, the words aren't misunderstood or the actions aren't vain. I think whenever one tries to flatter with words without any action of real love, it just shows up! At the same time, one is doing things the way he should be doing, will surely not ruin the relationship by speaking rubbish because he/she knows the journey filled with struggle and rewards.   #productiveconversations #yqbaba #writeaway #straightfromheart #behavior #speakingmyheartout

BangaLee

I opened my window and gazed out.
Birds chirping, wind blowing, the bright sky full of clouds.

Curtains up, the sun bathing my room.
I wondered what to write and to whom.
I asked it to the trees, I asked it to the sky
And, they smiled back and replied:

Be like the flowing waters
that do not grow stale.

Be like the floating clouds,
that care not on whom it rains.

Be like the tree that falls but never bends.
Be yourself.
Just keep the windows open. #poetry #poem #poemtime #straight_from_my_soul #straightfromheart

Avik Das

I opened my window and gazed out.
Birds chirping, wind blowing, the bright sky full of clouds.

Curtains up, the sun bathing my room.
I wondered what to write and to whom.
I asked it to the trees, I asked it to the sky
And, they smiled back and replied:

Be like the flowing waters
that do not grow stale.

Be like the floating clouds,
that care not on whom it rains.

Be like the tree that falls but never bends.
Be yourself.
Just keep the windows open. #poetry #poem #poemtime #straight_from_my_soul #straightfromheart

Mazhar Hossain

And without uttering a word, I can still show you the whole of my heart in a hundred silent words. #straightfromheart #silentlove #yqbaba #lovequotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification