Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best StoryOfAnEND Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best StoryOfAnEND Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about new sad love story in hindi, hindi sad love story video download 480, park hae in sad love story, cute love story in hindi 1900, hindi romantic love story in hindi,

• 21 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babatoyouyqlifeyqloveyqdegreezerodemolition

read more
If it is not possible
Let it be impossible

I want to end this
That has no beginning

'Why what happened suddenly?'

I am bankrupt emotionally...

Love is dead!
Death is lively

I may live senselessly
But surely to die meaningfully

Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba#toyou#yqlife#yqlove#yqdegreezero#demolition

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #protectingmyheart #void #yourquotebaba

read more
"I couldn't afford to get too attached... "

"Serioulsy?? That's your reason??! "

"You read it right....i  do not want an addition to my list of people i cannot imagine my life without."

"And why is so...?! "

"Cause i cannot bear living with yet another Void in my life." Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #protectingmyheart #void #yourquotebaba

Suchita Pandey

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

read more
My loneliness, open hearts for others..  Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suchitapandey

Blue Butterfly

Her;

Everyone owned Her;
their share, except me ! 

At the sea shores, 
As I waited, the other day,
Hustling to grab hold, 
pieces of Her, 
from those discarded foot prints.
Failed I, there too;
to hold on, 
even those reclusive remains of Her. 

Dejected, as I stood,
saw the waves 
leaving it's shores;
A clown that I am 
and 
she was just not for me, it smiled ! #yqbaba #yourquote #aestheticthoughts #peppeboy #yqenglish #her_series #clownwrites #storyofanend

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #YourQuotes #yourquotebaba #yqbaba

read more
I am bored.
I need to start again. Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yourquotes 
#yourquotebaba 
#yqbaba

Gayathri

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My battery is low..so I have to end this call.. Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm feeling inferior and insecured with you  Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Relationship

As the chapters of love kept unfolding 
I knew it was not the thing I wanted to read 
So I want to end this now 
Without having to bear that weed 
It will hurt you I know 
And it will definitely show 
On my face too But breaking 
up is the easiest thing to do
 Leaving some
memories old and new,
Goodbye from me to you! Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji #yqquotes

read more
"Time to move on."  Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji
#yqquotes

Nikunj Sadani

Participate in this #Conversation challenge and tell the #StoryOfAnEND #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ZakirKhan #HaqSeSingle 😂😂😂😂😂

read more
"It's not working between us anymore"

And it's not "YOU" it's "ME" Participate in this #conversation challenge and tell the #storyofanend  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #zakirkhan #haqsesingle 😂😂😂😂😂
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification