Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LittleTimeLeft Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LittleTimeLeft Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about little love poems, all you need is faith trust and a little pixie dust, only you little mix, shari my little baddie, cute little kids in love quotes,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi life

read more
Then i will tell you not to waste your time in playing the loosing Game... Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquoteandmine #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #life

Fairy Lights

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Mutualism #unitedbylove

read more
" I will tell you we will follow the Rules of Mutualism.... "

"What do you mean by following that??! "

"What i mean is, if You Live, i Live if You Die then.... I Die. " Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mutualism #unitedbylove

Mathan kumar G

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I will try to change the theory of relativity Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life is very short, Always Be Happy ✌️🦋 Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
disclose my unsaid feelings  Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rumu Banerjee

Why do people count life by days and not by the number of times they breathe? Life will no longer be short then😃. Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #whenmypenspeaks #Death

read more
Let's not count it by days...
Let's count it by the number of times you inhale and exhale.

Don't worry, You have more to live!

Why do people count life by days and not by the number of times they breathe? 
Life will no longer be short then😃.

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #whenmypenspeaks

shweta george (Neelu)

read more
I will live every moment with you 
They are precious as you are
You have brought the joy to my heart
Which no one did
You were, You are and 
You will always stay close to my heart 
My first LOVE ❤

Your my FOREVER 💞 Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

cloud33

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #story #Deep #feelings

read more
Shall I tell you about the poetry book I have written for you, about those texts which I once typed and erased not for me but for you,                                                shall I tell you I just need to hug you for long, because I got a heart too,I got hurt too.  Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #story #deep #feelings

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
What if I tell you that its almost over now to be where I want to be.
What if I tell you that I never ever thought to forget you in my dreams.
What if I tell you are the Subject of Life & not just a Chapter.
What if I tell you that I love you when my Love is gone forever.
What if I tell you that I failed to be successful though I said to you that I will be.
 Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #Conversation. #LittleTimeLeft #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba

read more
I would like to treasure you forever
I would like you see the sunrise with you. 
I would like to see the night sky with you. 
I would like to live in you every moment.  Collab and complete this short-story in the form of a #conversation. #littletimeleft  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification