Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 19wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 19wordstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 19 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #Inspiration #yqbaba

read more
Person I met, in my low. 
Made my life, get back it's flow. 
It's been amazing and without flaw. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #inspiration #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I tried searching the whole market but all in vain. Thankfully a street vendor was selling it near me. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Hari Varma

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Placing a rose on a dead dog on the road, she prayed. She is six and had a dog!  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
There's a blood stain on your dress.
The mother in law grinned and tried concealing laughter.
Desires, i guess. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

Child tried waking up his mother, pulling at the cover, drawn over her face.
She was in permanent slumber. #19wordstory #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #horrorstory

Akthari Begum

read more
i know the word ability. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
From strangers to friends. From friends to family. From family to soulmates forever. Life has transformed slowly, blissfully, beautifully...  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Chavi Saxena

read more
She decided to wait for him,
no matter what!
Miracle happened!
Fate brought them together...
 ...for a happy forever! Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ar. Smitha

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

read more
"I am still waiting for you" she said. 
"I am waiting for my death on the border" he said.  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #smithasunkara

Komal Sharma Gupta

Love nonchalant. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
"Let's talk" he said.
"About what?", she asked
"Us", he whispered
"Ha! when were we "us"?

Nonchalance spikes hearts.

Love nonchalant.
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #19wordstory  #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura
loader
Home