Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OpinionsDoNotMatter Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OpinionsDoNotMatter Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the life and opinions of the tomcat murr, the life and opinions of tristram shandy, albert einstein ideas and opinions, ideas and opinions, discoveries and opinions of galileo,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Arya Deb Mukherjee

Opinion is really the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world.
It requires profound purpose larger than the self kind of understanding. #sixthquote #opinion #opinionsdonotmatter   #empathy #ego #egokills

Bala Murugan

Decision is yours.....

To live on someone's opinion ,
Then it's their life and not ours anymore...... #lifelessons #opinionsdonotmatter

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 You Sift information in the Age of Wikipedia. Where there is an Overload of truth & Fiction. Indeed Nothing is Crosschecked..!! #newschannel #OpinionsDoNotMatter #DifferentPerspective #BeAware #truthis #perceive #Conclusions #information

read more
There's one News & it has 💯 Views.
I mean differences, I mean Opinion,
I mean how people Perceive,
I mean how they Conclude.
I mean... Leave it. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
You Sift information in the Age of Wikipedia. Where there is an Overload of truth & Fiction. Indeed Nothing is Crosschecked..!! #NewsChannel #OpinionsDoNotMatter #DifferentPerspective #BeAware #TruthIS #perceive #Conclusions #information

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification