Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DifferentPerspective Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DifferentPerspective Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love you in different ways, i love you in different ways, i love you in different languages, public administration according to different scholars, i love you in different indian languages,

• 6 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Sweet Sour

If you can not stand by me in my bad days,
You don't deserve to me in my good times.  #beyou #staystrong #differentperspective #yourquotebaba #yourquote   #yqbaba #broken #apart

Bhavya GV

If you try to get adapted,
You will become one among them. #twoliner #differentperspective #views #yqbaba

Saritha kothuri

Sometimes all we need is nothing.☺️ #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #differentshades #differentperspective  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Radhika Agarwal

Tania Sarkar

A book has one kind of impression on you,when you first read it 
but the same book will give you another kind of impression when you are adolescent 
another kind when you are an adult..
A book is like how you feel it,how you absorb it........  #books 
#feeling 
#impression 
#differentperspective

No Problem If You Dont Like Me
Because I Have Being Gifted A Bike
Which Even Gets Petrol Daily By God
And I Am The One To Ride It, To Make Memories
To Go Anywhere And I Will Be The One In The Pictures
And Even The Beautiful Expedition Will Be My Story
And My Bike Also Don't Have A Seat
As It Is Happy With Me, My Perspective, My Dreams And Passion And God
So I Am Riding And Enjoying
 Exploring And Loving The Unexpected Myself!! #enjoyyourjourney #bikeride #behappy_livehappy #likemeornot #differentperspective #keepexploring

It all depends on how you see..#philosophy #spark #DifferentPerspective #spreadpositivevibesonly

read more
अंधेरा भी जरूरी है एक नए उजाले के लिए। It all depends on how you see..#philosophy #spark #differentperspective #spreadpositivevibesonly

मैं भी कमबख्त इतनी पागल थीं
रोज़ सुबह उठती तो थी
ख़्वाबों को पूरा करने के लिए
किंतु उसने मुझे इतना जकड़ लिया
कि भूल गई मैं उसे जीना
और फ़िर समझ में आया कि
ख़्वाब अधूरे क्यू रह गए।  #secondquotebyme #thoughtsforlife #differentperspective

Aamir Qais AnZar

Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏 You Sift information in the Age of Wikipedia. Where there is an Overload of truth & Fiction. Indeed Nothing is Crosschecked..!! #newschannel #OpinionsDoNotMatter #DifferentPerspective #BeAware #truthis #perceive #Conclusions #information

read more
There's one News & it has 💯 Views.
I mean differences, I mean Opinion,
I mean how people Perceive,
I mean how they Conclude.
I mean... Leave it. Thanks YourQuote Baba for liking my Quote.🙏🙏
You Sift information in the Age of Wikipedia. Where there is an Overload of truth & Fiction. Indeed Nothing is Crosschecked..!! #NewsChannel #OpinionsDoNotMatter #DifferentPerspective #BeAware #TruthIS #perceive #Conclusions #information

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification