Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best encounterstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best encounterstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about close encounters of the third kind, encounter the killing, encounter meaning in hindi, dungeons and dragons encounters, encounter meaning in marathi,

• 13 Followers
  • 14 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Hari Varma

THE ENCOUNTER STORY It was a usual morning. Settled on my comfortable chair browsing my FB and other Social/Digital media looking for news from friends, interesting anecdotes, their quarantine creativity, press Conferences and a few channels I could relate to and value based. Suddenly a Friends' request popped up. What I first looked up was the profile picture. Not because I wanted to know whether I knew this person or not. But, I refuse to accept any friends' request in Facebook without a bel #Memories #yqbaba #studentlife #oldfriends #yostowrimo #encounterstory #varmaji

read more
THE ENCOUNTER STORY

It was a usual morning. Settled on my comfortable chair browsing my FB and other Social/Digital media looking for news from friends, interesting anecdotes, their quarantine creativity, press Conferences and a few channels I could relate to and value based.

Suddenly a Friends' request popped up. What I first looked up was the profile picture. Not because I wanted to know whether I knew this person or not. But, I refuse to accept any friends' request in Facebook without a believable face. Likewise I scrutinised this face. Though cannot be called beautiful, she has a sort of grace on her countenance. Her eyes looked very familiar but couldn't place the face. Her name is Sneha Rajan. I looked for common friends. None! I got curious! Looked at her Personal Info. She is currently a Scientist at BARC. She is married to another Scientist in BARC itself. Her FB friends are hardly in two digits. Most of them are from her own profession except for a few relatives, her two sons and her husband. I was clueless. Felt bad also as her eyes were very familiar.
(Read more in Caption)  THE ENCOUNTER STORY

It was a usual morning. Settled on my comfortable chair browsing my FB and other Social/Digital media looking for news from friends, interesting anecdotes, their quarantine creativity, press Conferences and a few channels I could relate to and value based.

Suddenly a Friends' request popped up. What I first looked up was the profile picture. Not because I wanted to know whether I knew this person or not. But, I refuse to accept any friends' request in Facebook without a bel

Anuj Jain

Encounter Story
But you have changed a lot said he when i told him he hasn't changed a bit.
He was indeed the same as i had always seen him, known him.
Meeting him all of a sudden just as i was about to pocket the purse i saw falling out of that unmindful rich brat, i was amazed that he still was the same, whereas i was in a dishevelled state hadn't eaten for 2 days.
Never was i like that and known for my honesty that stared and made me call out to that rich brat.
So happy to meet it when it was always with me but never apparently shown itself all these days. #encounterstory 
#shortstory 
#yostowrimo 
#yqbaba 
#yqdidi

Snigdha Agrawal

Early morning walkers were out in the park, maintaining social distancing as required.  Chose the one deserted, less frequently trodden, because of the steep gradient.  There was another person, coming towards me.  Tried to slunk away, but he caught up with me.  A familiar face, contours hadn't changed, with only more grey and wrinkles added. Racked my mind but couldn't come up with a name. He stopped in his tracks and asked "aren't you Vandana?" OMG! Things fell into place as I recognised my professor.  Bent down and touched his feet seeking his blessings, even though it was decades since I had last seen him.  Some people command respect however, long has lapsed the years in between.
 #shortstory #encounterstory #yostowrimo #yqbaba #yqquotes #dailychallenge #writingresolution #mirakee

Naresh Roy

और.... 

एक अपराधी को मारकर कई अपराधियों को बचा लिया गया...

----THE END---- #fakepeople #fakeencounter #encounter #encounterstory #roywrites

Akthari Begum

Encounter story.
My favorite places
When i meet from
My self on that side
Feel really good happines.
And i enjoyed. #YoStoWriMo#Encounterstory

Ar. Smitha

ENCOUNTER STORY

It was summer vacation and Tina went to home town this time on her vacation. She was excited to meet her school friend after 5 years. Her friend Sonam's younger sister was getting married. She went to the marriage. She was busy chatting with her school friends and some relatives. Suddenly one of her junior Rita came to her and started talking to her. Tina was happy to see her until she got encountered with her husband. Tina & Rahul, Rita's husband were embarrassed to see each other. They couldn't even gave a smile to each other. Rita was little puzzled. She didn't knew that Tina & Rahul were engaged but Tina had broken that engagement because she was in love with another boy and she didn't wanted to marry Rahul only because he is her family friend. Tina escaped from the party Hall as soon as possible and came back home. She was little upset about what happened between them due to their parents decision. Tina had told her parents about her love but they didn't listened to her and fixed her engagement which had to be cancelled two days before. But she was also smiling inside that thank god she didn't married Rahul.  #lockdown #marriage #shortstory #encounter #encounterstory #smithasunkara #yostowrimo

Devansh Desai

#ShortStory #encounterstory #yostowrimo (continued) And this astonishment is much more powerful than all the stun curses ever used in Harry Potter combined. Wait, why did I reference Harry Potter? Weird. “Hello. Anybody home?” she waves her hands at my face. I resist the urge to grab those hands and somehow, I manage to utter, “I’m good, thanks.” “Pardon me?” her eyes are fixed on me, confused. #MrsBhatt

read more
It takes a few seconds for the blur to settle and become a clearer and sharper image. I am standing barefoot in a park but for some reason I can’t feel the soft blades of the 4-5 inch grass around or under my feet. I rub my feet along the surface of the ground, and that’s when my eyes settle on a head. She’s far away, by the gate of the park tens of feet ahead, but I’d recognize that stance any day. What is she doing in this town? Hadn’t she moved to a whole other state long back?
She turns in my direction. I freeze. I’m in a daze. Should I avoid looking in her direction? Should I wave a hand and acknowledge that we’re not strangers? I don’t know if I can handle it if she approaches me.
Her head tilts when her eyes fall on me. A sense of familiarity comes through in her and she starts walking in my direction. ‘Shit!’ I want to run but my feet are rooted to the spot.
‘No, no, no, this can’t be real!’ I shout inside. I’m not prepared for this—to talk to or even face her.
“Hey there…Dev, right? Remember me?” she gives me her signature finger-dancey hand-waving. The kind that some models do, you know, wiggling each finger simultaneously.
WHAT…ON…EARTH?!
I…am…stunned.
(rest in caption)  #shortstory #encounterstory #YoStoWriMo

(continued)

And this astonishment is much more powerful than all the stun curses ever used in Harry Potter combined. Wait, why did I reference Harry Potter? Weird.
“Hello. Anybody home?” she waves her hands at my face.
I resist the urge to grab those hands and somehow, I manage to utter, “I’m good, thanks.”
“Pardon me?” her eyes are fixed on me, confused.

Kasim Crestfallen

जो एहसास हो तुम कोई, मैं इत्मिनान से महसूस करूंगा,
जो दर्द हो तुम कोई, मैं बिन शिकायत ता उम्र झेलूंगा।

जो तोहफ़ा हो तुम कोई, मैं बाहें खोलकर कुबूल करूंगा,
जो प्यास हो तुम कोई, मैं खुलकर प्यार बरसाऊंगा।

जो मिलन हो तुम कोई, मैं बेझिझक मुस्कुराऊंगा,
अगर जुदाई बन जाओ तुम, मैं चुप चाप सब्र करूंगा।

जो बनो अगर तुम आँसू कोई, मैं बहाने से कतराऊंगा,
तुम बन जाओ ज़िन्दगी, मैं दिन ब दिन बेहतरीन जीऊंगा। #encounterstory #shortstory #एकएककरके #राय #yqdidi #poetry #yqbaba #love

Grishma Doshi

✍️✍️ #encounterstory #ShortStory #fiction #Friendship #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimo #YoStoWriMo2020ByGrishma But like nowadays everything has changed, I heard something different. "I called you just to know how you are doing." I was a bit shocked but neither happy nor embarrassed by my behaviour. I managed to finish the call with good words. It is not that I don't need friends. But maybe I have moved ahead from that friendship, I grew over it. A friendship that gave me a lesson to rememb

read more
Encounter with an old friend

After lockdown, I got a call from an old friend. One who used to be a best friend in school. Like all the "bestest friends" we were inseparable. We used to leave our school together. Only to reach home late since we always had a lot of things to talk about. I can't recall all of them today. However, we always had so many things to discuss that after reaching home we used to make good use of free calls on a landline.

Before our schools can part us, we parted ourselves. I lost trust from her when I found her sharing secrets with her new friends. Yes, it seems secret sharing is somehow always been the most important part of friendship in school or sometimes afterwards as well.

We used to have a call every once in a while when she calls. Most of the time I answered. But I rarely used to call first. After each call, I was there doing needful. Over the years I realised each time I got a call there was something needed from me.

And today, when she called, for the first time I was finding myself uninterested. Literally making efforts to talk. Like I was just waiting for a favour to be asked. But...
(Continuing in the caption) ✍️✍️
#encounterstory #shortstory #fiction #friendship #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimo #yostowrimo2020bygrishma 

But like nowadays everything has changed, I heard something different. "I called you just to know how you are doing." I was a bit shocked but neither happy nor embarrassed by my behaviour. I managed to finish the call with good words. It is not that I don't need friends. But maybe I have moved ahead from that friendship, I grew over it. A friendship that gave me a lesson to rememb

Mahed Sadia

YoStoWriMo Day 5 To, The person who is still here.. An inspiration who will always be near.. #encounterstory #NAPOWRIMO #yqbaba #yqchallenge #lifelessons #lifequotes #Inspiration #yostowrimo

read more
I open the album, to take a tour..
Feelings from deep in out they pour.
As a paper falls on the ground.
I pick it up, and feel some sound..
I move back in time..
To meet the young him once..
To know how he mastered all those words..
We talk all day..
He says wait for time, let feelings stay..
You'll not need to know if you've mastered those
All you must know that those words accept you as your own YoStoWriMo Day 5
To,
The person who is still here..
An inspiration who will always be near..
#encounterstory #napowrimo 
#yqbaba #yqchallenge #lifelessons #lifequotes #inspiration #yostowrimo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification