Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DarkNessTaught Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DarkNessTaught Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about darkness is your ally i was born in it, the darkness is your enemy killing room, without the darkness there is no light, you merely embraced the darkness, the heart of darkness,

• 25 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Maha

Fairy Lights

What did the darkness teach you? #DarkNessTaught #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Irony

read more
There is light behind me
This reminds me
Of the life's, irony! What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #irony

Gita Khanna

What did the darkness teach you? #DarkNessTaught #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Like  the night's darkness, the darkness around me was just light deferred by a few hours..  What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Feba

What did the darkness teach you? #DarkNessTaught #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
that the Light needs the darkness to define it's own magnanimity thus holding to a great potential within itself.. What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Rani

What did the darkness teach you? #DarkNessTaught #YourQuoteAndMine#rangkush Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sirf andhera hi hai jo khud se mulakaat karati hai....
Roshni me to hazar cehre dikhane pdte hai....
Rang badlna pdta h... emotions chupane padte hai....
lekin andhera.... sirf yahan hi shaqs usse milta h jo asal m hai..... What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine#rangkush 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
we should focus on the light
however deep might be the darkness
or however minute is the light...  What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine

Neha

read more
the importance of keeping brightness alive around  What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine

Shubhi Mahajan

#ATdarknesssupportedme • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #yqtales #FreshThoughts #yqdidi #shubhindiquotes #DarkNessTaught Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

read more
to stay away from people 
with negative thoughts 
and from those who 
discourage me.

अंधेरे ने मुझे नकारात्मक विचारों 
वाले लोगों एवं मुझे हतोत्साहित 
करने वाले लोगों से दूर रहने का 
समर्थन किया। #atdarknesssupportedme

• A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

#aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba #yqtales #freshthoughts #yqdidi #shubhindiquotes #darknesstaught 

Collaborating with Aesthetic Thoughts

Thoughts From Me

read more
That almost all things have an extreme opposite; and that,
One cannot love one and hate another as both go side by side.
 What did the darkness teach you? #darknesstaught #YourQuoteAndMine

Shalini Sinha

बातों की रातें ।। #yourquotebaba #yourstoryyourway #lifelessons #DarkNessTaught #beyourownsaviour

read more
पुरानी यादें और बातें तब सताती है
जब तन्हा यह अकेली रातें होती हैं ।।
 बातों की रातें ।।
#yourquotebaba 
#yourstoryyourway 
#lifelessons 
#darknesstaught 
#beyourownsaviour
loader
Home
Explore